Reunions was a bad event,

Options
2»

Comments

• Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,477 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    The logistics I can understand, that's just like a second job and it's pretty much always been that way.

I meant, how can they find the motivation to keep doing that much work for such an insignificant (to them) reward?
    The routine is its own reward.  I'll be honest I like the fact that people know not to bother me during certain points in the day.  Its like scheduling a 90 min massage every day for the last 5 years.  During pve, no one one bothers me and I can just zone out matching gems.  I gotta admit, I get resentful and peeved when I gotta deal with real life issues during my mpq time.  Thank god I got my PVP play down to a science.  Who has the energy to make hops every 3hrs for 2 1/2 days to try and hit 4k+?
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Options
    I honestly hated this format and event. Boosting Polaris, giving her many of her dance partners and exactly 0 of her counters made for a decidedly not fun event at the 4* level. It was Polaris/Medusa, and usually Juggs, with Carnage and Sabertooth mixed in as well, for _every_ _single_ match. That was just, as we call it, a fun vampire, sucking the fun out of this game. Please don't do this format again. There was no variety, no feeling like you could find a combo that could beat Pol/Med/Juggs because the majority of the counters just weren't available.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I could never do this. If I didn’t have an office desk job and a private office I’d have zero time in my life to play this game at all . ( Well maybe while driving).  It’s a diversion not a job.