Nodes of Power Increased Rewards Basic Booster

Options
Endbringer
Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
edited December 2021 in MtGPQ General Discussion
Are these Basic Boosters really supposed to NOT be Guaranteed Non Duplicate? Seems like pretty wimpy "Increased" rewards for Christmas. Getting a pack of possibly 5 commons from numerous different sets isn't really better than getting a pack of possibly 5 commons from one particular set... For 6-25 and 26-50 ranked rewards you get 1 of those packs... Yay! If we miss a single 1 point objective we'll likely win 5 duplicate commons for sticking around and competing for the entire duration of the several day event... Should be Guaranteed Non Duplicate for the holidays imo.

Comments

• Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Look also what they did to individual top rewards - for ranks 6-25 and and 26-50 they removed most of rewards, including Jewels.

I can't understand why it says "with bonus rewards" while it's the opposite.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    The bonus rewards are on the progression side i suppose, with jewels and crystals instead of runes.
  • ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 490 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oddest part to me is the 25 crystals below the "60 orbs"-packs.
  • Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 147 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Bil said:
    The bonus rewards are on the progression side i suppose, with jewels and crystals instead of runes.
    While that may be true, they also changed around the ranking rewards this time around, making us think there might be some goodies in our stockings, but instead we get coal... I'm about to stop putting milk and cookies out.