Kasmina, Enigma Sage - German localization for third ability [Investigating]

Kronar
Kronar Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
In the German localization of the game the second ability of the planeswalker "Kasmina, Enigma Sage" ("Kasmina, Weise des Enigmas") is not displayed correctly. Instead of correctly showing the ability text, the description of the ability shows the following:

"Erzeuge einen {0}-Spielstein. Danach: Kopiere die erste {1}-Karte auf Deiner Hand. Die Karte erhält volles Mana. {4}".

This is definitely the case for the fully leveled version of the planeswalker. I do not know if this is also the case for lower ability levels as I only noticed the issue after the planeswalker was already fully leveled.

So it is actually missing the following information because only placeholders in {} are shown:
  1. for {0}: what kind of token is created (should be "Enigma token")
  2. for {1}: what kind of card is copied (should be "Spell")
  3. for {4}: The complete sentence with the information that all gems on the board are converted to a random colour. 

Comments

• Kronar
    Kronar Posts: 5 Just Dropped In
    Since I forgot in the original post, here are the details asked for in the bug report tips:

Planeswalker name: Kasmina, Enigma Sage" ("Kasmina, Weise des Enigmas")
    Level: 60
    Related to the ability text on the PW
    Language (localization): German
    Operating system: Android
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,257 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Kronar,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me 😊

Rebeca.