Roll the Dice store is here

LazyHex
LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
featuring Gambit, Old Man Logan and Big Wheel 

Comments

• MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2021
    NGL I'm tempted to pull for the Big Wheel...

EDIT: 15 pulls, 2 OML champ levels. Sometimes you roll the dice, sometimes the dice roll you.
  • LavaManLee
    LavaManLee Posts: 1,246 Chairperson of the Boards
    My OML is champed.  Gambit is 3/2/3.  Might try my luck as I could use Gambit and obviously Big Wheel.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Already pulled Big Wheel and get an OML for my 3rd anniversary tomorrow (got an Android tablet for Christmas 2018) so I’m skipping this one . Never seen Gambit in PvP. 
  • Breadsticks
    Breadsticks Posts: 85 Match Maker
    I'm not sure whether I should go for the PX or BW store. I really want BW but I could use PX or Jessica Jones. OML can kick rocks and Gambit isn't useful to me. 
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 764 Critical Contributor
    I was tempted to leave this one but thought I’d go for it 

53 pulls 

3 x OML , 1 x gambit & 1 x big wheel on the very last pull 

not a very impressive ratio , got a much better rate with the 8 legendary tokens 3 x 5*s 
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,901 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2021
    21 pulls netted me 2 OML (Red/Black),  1 Gambit (Red) and 2 Big Wheel (Blue) for a very tidy 24% rate.
    I ended up getting 3 5's in a row (Big Wheel/Gambit/Big Wheel) which I've never had before and then got a 4* to break the streak at which point I stopped pulling since I could only use 1 OML cover and Gambit isn't worth drawing for (he's up to 7 covers now).
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    I used up my only free token and got Eddie Brock.  B)

Family Legend will be the last special store that I'll spend CPs on this year. If I spend on this store, I won't be able to champ all three 5* (Sersi, Big Wheel and ???) next year.
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    4 pulls, 1 OML. I’ve got OML and Gambit champed, plenty of LTs waiting, and I need to pull a bunch for Gamora and Sersi so I’m done with this store. Will get Big Wheel (Proud Mary) when he goes in latests.
  • Hellblazer666
    Hellblazer666 Posts: 124 Tile Toppler
    I got OML Black and I am close to getting another OML Black from using health packs so If I get another roster slot I consider him
  • Davidk777
    Davidk777 Posts: 76 Match Maker
    0 for 11 then pull 5 in a roll. Got to be some kind of a record. Over all 7 for 27 and finally champ Gambit. Not bad for Christmas lol
    1 OML 455
    3 Gambit 451
    3 BW 1/1/1
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,716 Chairperson of the Boards
    I did pretty fair, I think.  No extras in this one, just me talking (with the remnants of a cold), and using up a bunch of CP.  41 pulls in total by the end.

https://youtu.be/JV9b0wFKuqI
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,529 Chairperson of the Boards
    16 pulls before I got a 5*, luckily it was BW, so I could stop right away.
    Have all other 5* champed in both stores, so saving up CP for the next one.
  • Vhailorx
    Vhailorx Posts: 6,085 Chairperson of the Boards
    3 pulls, 1 big wheel blue, and out.  Not gonna beat that outcome with more pulls.
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    Didn't get any BW in this one.  Any idea when he'll join Latest Legends?
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    Didn't get any BW in this one.  Any idea when he'll join Latest Legends?
    January 10th