Spider-Ham Holiday Details

Neko
Neko Posts: 91 Site Admin

It’s a spider! No, it’s a pig! It’s a talking spider-pig…?! That’s right, the holidays have arrived and Marvel Puzzle Quest’s beloved Spider-Ham is here to join in on the festivities! Below, you will find information detailing the various ways you can play and earn Spider-Ham (Peter Porker) this holiday season! So get cracking on those tiles and don’t miss this opportunity to get your hands on this Limited MPQ Character!

12/18 - 12/23 Deadpool Daily

• Daily Bundle Featured Comic: Spider-Ham

12/21 - 12/25 Versus - Reunions

• Placement Reward: Spider-Ham

12/23 - 12/27 Versus - Spider-Ham: Porcine of Interest

• Progression Rewards: Spider-Ham

12/23 - 12/28 Deadpool Daily

• Crash: Spider-Ham

• Taco Vault

• Spider-Ham

12/20 - 1/2 PVE Advent: 12 Days of Marvel

• Progression Rewards: Spider-Ham Shards

12/28 - 1/2 Deadpool Daily

1/2 - 1/7 Deadpool Daily

• Crash: Spider-Ham

• Taco Vault: Sweet

• Spider-Ham

“That’s all folks!”

Comments

• DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,580 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's a shame that Spider-Ham is sort'a terrible. That said his Crash can be one of the most annoying ones but I also sort'a enjoy it for some reason.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spiderham with his support and special tiles spammers can be good against movers: 75% chance to stun a random enemy if they matched your friendly special tile. 
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    I might be missing something obvious… but what does “Daily Bundle Featured Comic: Spider-Ham” actually mean?
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    I might be missing something obvious… but what does “Daily Bundle Featured Comic: Spider-Ham” actually mean?
    That is the 3600 hp offer. It’s confusing because they switched out SH for Howard this week. Probably a typo. 
  • Xception81
    Xception81 Posts: 406 Mover and Shaker
    And confusing the fact that they call it a daily bundle but it’s around for 5 days. Lol