General Forums Contest Chatter (12/17/21)

LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
edited December 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
Please keep all chatter about the contest to this thread.  No submissions from the December Forums Contest will be accepted via this thread.

Thank you!

Find December Forums Contest HERE to submit your answer.
Tagged:

Comments

• ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,385 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one is hard to me; I feel like 2099 and infinity war will be near the top, Peter Parker near the bottom, but the rest are just somewhere in the middle to me.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,177 Chairperson of the Boards
    I would imagine it takes longer for 5* characters simply because fewer players are able to roster them on day 1 of their release so I ranked those 6th and 7th.
    Then the remaining 5 were a guess as to how many active players MPQ had at the time of their release with the idea being more players = faster to 1 million plays.
    KGB
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    This one is difficult because when I started, majority of them are already in the game, so I can't get a feel of them. Why is Spider-Gwen inside but not Silk or Spider-Woman?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Bag Man is conspicuously absent as well lol
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    I made a list, and before posting, scrolled up, and @HoundofShadow had the exact same list.  I didn't want to look like I had copied him, so I shuffle my list.
  • HoundofShadow
    There's bound to be dupe anyway. Don't think too much about that.

And I forgot Bagman as well, and he led me to Spider-Ham.

All, except Silk, didn't get much use, I guess.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Bag-Man used to be a non-limited, and he also used to be given out in the prologue. Not sure what that does to his results so that could be why he isn’t there.
  • HoundofShadow
    That's likely because most players would put him in the last position if they don't know about his history.

It'll be interesting to know how many days it took each character to reach 1 million use.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Bag-Man used to be a non-limited, and he also used to be given out in the prologue. Not sure what that does to his results so that could be why he isn’t there.
    I figured Bag-Man would get a million uses every April. 
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    I thought that the one star version would be at the top, but he’s not the list either.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Neko said:

[BONUS REWARD NOTICE]

To show our appreciation for your participation, we're also giving out 250HP to EVERYONE who submitted an answer during this forum contest!

We are distributing rewards automatically to players with names we can find, and we will DM you if we can't locate your in-game name. If you don't receive a DM, please attempt to login MPQ and check for your 250HP reward.

If you don't see your reward in a couple of days, please reach out to us and we'll make sure you're taken care of.

Thank you for your participation, thank you for playing MPQ, and Happy Holidays everyone!
    This is great news! Thanks
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2021
    So did anyone catch the results post on the contest thread? 3* Spidey was clearly #1, but 2-5 were separated by only a matter of _hours_, while the 2 5*s were 6 and 7, literally 2 months later. So kudos to the winners, because accurately predicting 2-5 with time differences that relatively small is no easy feat.