XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#320: A Wheelie big show
* Lockjaw recently reworked
* Big Wheel
​* 4-Star Teaser: "Will not die a monster..."

Comments

• Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 586 Critical Contributor
    Hopefully you've gotten to love playing Big Wheel as much as you enjoyed his silver age silliness and the names of his powers. I too am sad that he's a 5* because it'll be quite a while before I'm fully rostering him.

Have a Merry Christmas and enjoy your twinkie wiener sandwiches!
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    Okay, let's see if I can do this briefly.

Jackson 'The Big Wheel' Wheele was a guy that somehow got humiliated by the original Rocket Racer (remember him?  Skateboard-themed villain that pre-dated Night Thrasher?), so he paid the Terrible Tinker to build said Big Wheel to get back at Rocket Racer.  That...pretty much was it except for stray 'what about this guy?' stories and a single episode of the 1990's Spider-Man cartoon.  I HAVE to think that this loser is showing up in the new INTO THE SPIDERVERSE sequel, and that's why the Dev picked him out of obscurity.

I'm sure you can understand why I am outraged that this joke villain got turned into a playable character while Batroc remains ignored...

Speaking of cross-media symmetry, my gut is to say the clue ties in to The Swordsman, a version of which has shown up in HAWKEYE, as he had a big redemption arc in the AVENGERS comic in the 70's....but it could also be a four star Green Goblin as I'm pretty sure that line is from the original Raimi SPIDER-MAN.