PSA: saving a 2-character team

ThaRoadWarrior
ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,386 Chairperson of the Boards
The first node in Fireside Puzzles only lets you use two characters, and you can save whoever you pick as a 2-character team without having to go through the hassle of selling off a character from one of your 3-character saved teams. I assume it’ll work on any 2-character node like in BFF pvp.

Comments

• MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    If you do, are they positioned such that you can use them on a node with a required character?
    Another way to save a 2-character team, which allows use with a required character, is to put the two characters you want on either side, with a character you intend to sell in the middle.  After saving the team, sell that character, and the saved team will only have the two remaining characters.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    They are left and middle if you do it this way. Historically a required character would bump your previous center to the correct location but I haven’t tried it yet.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    Bad news - teams saved like this don’t auto re-align themselves on required nodes, so it is of limited usefulness
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    Bad news - teams saved like this don’t auto re-align themselves on required nodes, so it is of limited usefulness
    Thanks for the update. When I go to sell off my next 2* champ for the farm, I’ll try the left/right trick for my usual companions.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone remember how to shift the position of saved teams?
  • Phumade
    Phumade Posts: 2,495 Chairperson of the Boards
    Does anyone remember how to shift the position of saved teams?
    I don’t think there a trick other than deleting and re-saving them in your preferred order