***** Big Wheel (Jackson Weele) *****

Neko
Neko Posts: 91 Site Admin
edited January 2022 in Character Details

Big Wheel (Jackson Weele)
5-Star Rarity
Affiliations: Villains

"Jackson Weele was a corrupt businessman who, when faced with hubbub surrounding his crimes, geared up and turned to the streets for revenge and profit. After a brief retirement, he now pilots his bespoke molybdenum steel vehicle as the fearsome Big Wheel."
(Abilities listed at level 255, followed by 450)
18394 Health / 73934 Health
 26 | 212 | 186 | 29 | 238 | 31 | 118 | 3.0x
 103 | 849 | 743 | 112 | 955 | 121 | 472 | 3.0x

Spin Me Right Round - 6  AP
Show's over, spokes: Big Wheel goes into overdrive and rolls over everything in his way. Rotate the center 2x2 block of tiles (including Locked tiles), removing any special tiles in that block, and dealing 426 damage to the enemy team. Then, Big Wheel deals 117 damage to a random enemy for each Speed Point he has. (Max level 1713 team damage, 472 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 2: Deals 484 damage to the enemy team and 138 damage to a random enemy for each Speed Point. (Max level 1944 team damage, 557 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 3: Deals 541 damage to the enemy team and 159 damage to a random enemy for each Speed Point. (Max level 2176 team damage, 642 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 4: Deals 593 damage to the enemy team and 205 damage to a random enemy for each Speed Point. (Max level 2383 team damage, 828 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 5: Rotates the center 4x4 block of tiles.
Tread On Me - 7  AP
No need to reinvent the wheel when Big Wheel's molybdenum steel treads can turn his target into scrap. Choose a tile and rotate the 3x3 block of tiles around it (including Locked tiles) removing any Strike, Attack, and Protect tiles in that block. Deal 605 damage, plus 186 damage for every Speed Point that Big Wheel has. (Max level 2433 damage, plus 750 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 2: Deals 731 damage plus 207 damage for each Speed Point. (Max level 2942 damage, plus 835 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 3: Deals 858 damage plus 228 damage for each Speed Point. (Max level 3450 damage, plus 920 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 4: Deals 1111 damage plus 246 damage for each Speed Point. (Max level 4467 damage, plus 993 damage for each Speed Point)
  • Level 5: Deals 1617 damage plus 359 damage for each Speed Point. (Max level 6502 damage, plus 1446 damage for each Speed Point)
Wheelhouse -  PASSIVE
(PASSIVE) Big Wheel tirelessly builds momentum, proving he's not all torque. Whenever Big Wheel's team makes a match beyond the first in a turn, Big Wheel gains 1 Speed Point. If Big Wheel has 6 or more Speed Points at the start of your turn, Big Wheel spins out, rotating the board (including Locked tiles) and dealing 422 damage per Speed Point, then reducing Speed Points to 0. (Max level 1696 damage)
  • Level 2: Deals 485 damage per Speed Point. (Max level 1950 damage)
  • Level 3: Big Wheel gains 2 Speed Points, spins out at 10 Speed Points, and reduces Speed Points to 1 after spinning out.
  • Level 4: Deals 583 damage per Speed Point and reduces Speed Points to 2 after spinning out. (Max level 2162 damage)
  • Level 5: Deals 675 damage per Speed Point and reduces Speed Points to 3 after spinning out. (Max level 2714 damage)

Release Schedule

Store Offerings

Revolutionary Big Wheel Cover Store - Dec 16-21

• Chance to get Big Wheel (Jackson Weele). Increased chances in 10x and 40x pulls

Big Wheel Limited Vault - Dec 23-28

• 40 Items

• 1x Roll The Dice Legendary Store Token

• 1x 4-Star Blob (Modern) cover

• 3x Random 3-Star covers

• 6x Heroic tokens

• 4x 2500 Iso

• 6x 1000 Iso

• 5x 500 Iso

• 14x Two stars

Roll The Dice Legendary Store - Dec 23-28

• 15% chance to get Big Wheel (Jackson Weele), Wolverine (Old Man Logan), Gambit (Classic)

• Additional Tokens can be purchased for 25 Command Points

Release Debut:

Webbed Wonder - Dec 16-20

• Big Wheel (Jackson Weele) in placement rewards

Introducing… Big Wheel - Dec 16-23

Featured Event:

Meet Rocket & Groot - Dec 19-24

• Big Wheel (Jackson Weele) as a progression reward

Versus Tournaments:

Oops, All Spiders! - Dec 16-20

• Big Wheel (Jackson Weele) shards as a placement reward

Roll Model - Dec 19-22

• Rewards tokens to the Revolutionary Big Wheel cover store

Comments

• wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    if I am reading this right it sounds like the blocks would rotate in a clockwise or counter clockwise manner potentially making matches.

for who this character is I am guessing a speedster??  Makkari from eternals?  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Playing against this character, Prof X and Onslaught should be nerve-racking. You don't know what kind of shenanigans all three can do with their passives.
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,698 Chairperson of the Boards
    Looks interesting. Can see me chasing this one if the other two that follow are reasonable.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    Whirlwind would be great except Disney has no idea who he is 
  • MegaBee
    MegaBee Posts: 975 Critical Contributor
    wymtime said:
    if I am reading this right it sounds like the blocks would rotate in a clockwise or counter clockwise manner potentially making matches.

Affiliation is Villains, so it's not Makkari.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    Spiral maybe? Not sure why she would be on anyone’s mind now though
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,379 Chairperson of the Boards
    Certainly a crazy pairing for Shang chi and Valk.
    Also seems like a meme character with the power set. But should be decently fun and cause confusion in PvP.
  • wymtime
    wymtime Posts: 3,757 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2021
    MegaBee said:
    wymtime said:

Affiliation is Villains, so it's not Makkari.
    Missed the affiliation thanks.  Maybe speed demon as a Spider-Man villain? Or possibly vengeance who does doughnuts on his motorcycle I guess we will find out later this week.  The clue does not help me at all.
  • mdreyer93
    mdreyer93 Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2021
    WandaVision Quicksilver?? Why the reference to locked tiles in the power description? I swear, if this is Big Wheel as a 5*, this game has jumped the shark, lol. What's next, the Kangaroo?

Edit - forgot about the villian affiliation... It really is Big Wheel... omg
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,516 Chairperson of the Boards
    Oh, man, there are about to be some seriously troll-y teams in PvP.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Half-Thor looks like a good team mate. Lots of chances for extra matches and he feeds red and green.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,125 Chairperson of the Boards
    If this turns out to be Big Wheel, will he be the character who isn’t an MPq original with t he least appearances at 13? https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Jackson_Weele_(Earth-616)
  • Marc_Spector
    Marc_Spector Posts: 622 Critical Contributor
    OMG. YES. PLEASE.

• Thanos
    Thanos Posts: 722 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2021
    The way it's worded he only gets the point once per turn, not for every match after the first. This slows him down significantly. Also, I'm not sure what rotating the entire board accomplishes, it's not like you have a chance to get any free matches out of it. I like the rotation idea, just wish they would've been a little more creative with it.
    P.S. That CP store makes me want to hurl, oh that's bad.

• BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 982 Critical Contributor
    edited December 2021
  • Cataliban
    Cataliban Posts: 49 Just Dropped In

If it's Big Wheel as 5* char, then  The Tinkerer must be a 7* (Omega level)

It's not serious having a absolutely forgetable char as 5*. Who will be next? Megaton? The Slug?