The Blob

So when I play Blob I find that I very rarely get the damage option from his CDs. Is this the case for everyone or just for me? I'm wondering if it's intentional or just remarkably consistent chance.

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    You need attack tiles. 

Carnage/Polaris
    Ronin/Polaris
    Medusa/Polaris

War Machine, Ghost Rider and Super-Skrull should be fun. Super Skrull's 7 blue ap repeater can create 5 attack tiles every turn.  If he's your highest levelled character, pair him with Valkyrie and create 15-20 attack tiles per turn (with 3-4 repeaters on the board) easily.
  • dianetics
    dianetics Posts: 1,588 Chairperson of the Boards
    Misty Knight can give you up to 6 in a specific row.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Check out my 4star spreadsheet. It's not up to date with Ikaris and the 4star before it, but on the final tab it shows every character who can steal specific special tiles or create specific tiles (attack in this case).  

Spreadsheet is in the tips board
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    As others have said, you need Blob to replace Attack tiles to get the damage from the countdowns.
    When he replaces Strike tiles, the countdown increases his match damage, and when he replaces Protect tiles, the countdown heals him.
  • NemoAbernnigan
    NemoAbernnigan Posts: 189 Tile Toppler
    Ooooh! Thanks all. I had completely missed the fact that the effect comes from the tile type. I've used him mostly with Polaris BRB so that explains everything.