Holiversary 2021

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,295 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello everyone,

Check out all the benefits and dates for our Holiversary so you don't miss anything!

12/10
  • Free Elite Collection Pull
12/10 - 12/31
  • Entrance fee discount 50% OFF
  • Zendikar Expeditions and Trial of the Planes.
12/10 - 12/16
  • Booster SALE
  • Regular Booster from all sets except the VOW set.
12/11
  • Holiday Showdown Event
12/23 - 01/05
  • Holiday Card
12/20
  • Holiday Showdown Event
12/25
  • Free Elite Collection Pull
12/23 - 01/05
  • Deck Slot SALE
  • Planeswalker SALE
12/30
  • Holiday Showdown Event
Special Rewards
  • Events with special rewards instead of the usual ones.
  • 12/10 - Avacyn's Madness
  • 12/13 - Terrors in the Shadows
  • 12/18 - You've Found an Entrance
  • 12/23 - Nodes of Power

Comments

• Persil
    Persil Posts: 137 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2021
    Options
    2019: Wrong timing in Holiday Showdown made it impossible to get all rewards. Corrected after people pointed this out.

2020: Same bug... again. Again, someone put the Holiday Event so that you can't finish it.

2021: Guess what :D

Dear devs, do you even care?
  • Firstofhisname419
    Firstofhisname419 Posts: 129 Tile Toppler
    Options
    It's a holiday tradition 
  • Basil_inda_Mix
    Basil_inda_Mix Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Persil said:
    2019: Wrong timing in Holiday Showdown made it impossible to get all rewards. Corrected after people pointed this out.

2020: Same bug... again. Again, someone put the Holiday Event so that you can't finish it.

Thanks! Didn't know that it's a recurring thing :)
  • Youzerfriendly
    Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    Persil said:

They've bumped it so there's more charges than you know what to do with now, so
  • Heartstone
    Heartstone Posts: 233 Tile Toppler
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Isn't the elite pull supposed to be a non-dupe ? Because I got a duplicate mythic 😭
  • Persil
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Isn't the elite pull supposed to be a non-dupe ? Because I got a duplicate mythic 😭
    Lol.
    Even worse for us - in our group many people, including myself, didn't get any booster becasue there were server issues when the claim message was released. We got nothing :( Tickets have been already sent.

• ArielSira
    ArielSira Posts: 496 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    It wasn't a booster for me, after claiming the gift it gave me the card right away. Did you check if there isn't a new card in collection?
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,624 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    @ArielSira - I’m pretty sure I didn’t have any new cards marked with new after opening my gift, but who knows with the current implementation.
  • Bil
    Bil Posts: 831 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Persil said:
    Lol.
    Even worse for us - in our group many people, including myself, didn't get any booster becasue there were server issues when the claim message was released. We got nothing :( Tickets have been already sent.

I Can confirm all there was in my booster was an sww error.
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Oktagon have been great, my ticket was processed and I got a replacement Elite gift pack this morning. Thanks guys!!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,295 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hey guys,
    The pack sent was a MID Elite Booster Mythic+, therefore you should receive a MID Mythic or Masterpiece card.
    When the gift is claimed in the Inbox the card is added directly to your account, the pack doesn't go into your Vault.
    If you had any problems claiming the gift please contact customer service and let them know what happened, they will be happy to help 😊
    Rebeca
  • Persil
    edited December 2021
    Options
    Another bug - the booster pack for Avacyn's Maddness coalition reward (rank 11-25) was supposed to be VOW. It wasn't - only the name of the prize was changed to VOW. The picture (in the Vault) and the actual cards were still SOI :(
  • Endbringer
    Endbringer Posts: 148 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Wondering why it would be from Midnight Hunt when VOW just came out and many people have already completed the "older set" Midnight Hunt. I didn't receive any gift in my inbox either. It'd basically be like a wrapped box with nothing in it now anyways because I've completed Midnight Hunt...