XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 425 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#319: Ray Nails the top 3
* R242
* MPQ Winter Holiday Plan

Comments

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    At the current pace of SHIELD resupply, Havok will be rewarded on day 3070.

Of course, it'll probably be a color that Ray doesn't need.
  • Godzillafan67
    Godzillafan67 Posts: 587 Critical Contributor
    A suggested topic for your next podcast:
    Some people have discussed how MPQ is using "holiday" in lieu of "Christmas", but the phantom menace is their use of "Winter", which is discriminatory towards southern hemispherians.
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 109 Tile Toppler
    What I'd like to know is your Top Five Bands Who HAVEN'T Been Inducted Into The Rock n Roll Hall of Fame.  My three are The Monkees, Judas Priest and Motorhead.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 433 Mover and Shaker
    Anybody who lucks into a rank 5 Black Widow's Batons support should probably put it on Shang-Chi immediately, since it gives you an 80% chance to start with 6 purple AP at the start of the battle.  Which means if you start with just +1AP purple boost, you will usually be able to fire Shang-Chi's purple power right at the start of the battle.

If you want to double down and you have the Quantum Realm support at just rank 1 (!), there's a decent chance that you can also start with 5 purple AP.

If you want to triple down and have Chimichangas at rank 4, you can pick up extra red and purple AP with many matches.

Actually, my preferred configuration when using Shang-Chi in PVE is to put Chimichangas on him and the other two supports on his teammates.  And then make no moves at all in many battles.