Marvel Puzzle Quest R241 Release Notes (11/22/21)

Options
LakeStone
LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator

Hi Everyone –

Here are the R241 Release Notes.

"Ronin? Ronan? Ronin..."

• The Best Gifts Come With A Bow - Hawkeye, events begin 11/23!
  • Wield the power of transmutation with Sersi (Eternals) in select events, ending soon!
  • Conquer your enemies and rise to the top in the Reality Season, ending 11/28!
  • Don’t miss the latest Puzzle Ops, ending 11/25!

Additional Details:

• Fixed an issue where an Ikaris selected for Colossus's Fastball Special wouldn't take damage on landing if his Gift of Levitation power is fired.
  • Fixed issues with spelling and grammar in multiple languages.

Thanks for playing!

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I had never though about using Ikarus with Fastball Special. Good synergy if you're in 3* land. 
  • MrEd95
    MrEd95 Posts: 280 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    So I guess with the event timing this will be a hawkeye related release. Maybe echo? I think I read that she had been ronin at some point, and I believe she is confirmed for the show as well
  • bigwhoop
    bigwhoop Posts: 49 Just Dropped In
    Options
    The release of the next character should be next week.  Doesn't look like the new event is for the new release.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I assume that's a show tie-in event?
  • Bobdvol
    Bobdvol Posts: 27 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I think it's a version of Drax. He was always talking about Ronan. Also there was a picture of Drax standing beside Mantis with all the 2021 characters during the anniversary event. BUT then again there is a Guardians of the Galaxy CHRISTmas show scheduled for Disney+. So he might be the next 5*.
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Its echo, got to be. Fits the clue and is in Hawkeye that starts this week.on disney+ 
  • JHawkInc
    JHawkInc Posts: 2,601 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hawkeye starts this week, we have the top 3 named characters (Clint, Kate, and Lucky), Echo is in the show and is supposed to be getting their own show, Echo was Ronin at some point, Ronin/Ronan/Ronin sounds like an echo, all signs point to Echo.

Bobdvol said:
    I think it's a version of Drax. He was always talking about Ronan. Also there was a picture of Drax standing beside Mantis with all the 2021 characters during the anniversary event. BUT then again there is a Guardians of the Galaxy CHRISTmas show scheduled for Disney+. So he might be the next 5*.
    Just for clarification, this next release should be for a 4-star character, not a 5 (I say "should", because they do throw us curveballs from time to time). Also, the Guardians Holiday special is for 2022.
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,162 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That drax standing next to mantis thing is from her yellow animation I think.