ATV Time Walk permasupport change?

BongoTheGrey
BongoTheGrey Posts: 348 Mover and Shaker
@Oktagon_Support.I noticed that the Time Walk permasupport had its rules changed while checking the A Timeless Voyage rules this morning. According to the game now the double swap will only activate through mana field instead of being activated automatically after the player made its first march each turn.

This change wasn't notified on the Pre Release Notes 5.2.0 where it was announced that the event is going to remain standard. Is this change for real? Also, what does the "Then: Deny_N_Gems_desc" means just below the Mana Field text?

https://imgur.com/edM4tOS

Thank you!

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited November 2021
    Thanks for letting me know about this!
    I forwarded it to the team and they informed me that there is an error with the text, but the event is working as usual. 
    The team is already working to correct the text!
    Rebeca
  • BongoTheGrey
    Thank you Rebeca!

Is the error text just the "Then: Deny_N_Gems_desc" part or the whole thing? Will the mana field still apply or is it like the last time we played it where the second swap was guaranteed after your first match each turn?
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    Sorry, I think my last answer was a little confused 😅. The text is wrong but the event continues the same way you played last time, so the second swap is guaranteed after your first match each turn

• BongoTheGrey
    Thank you!