An alternate Foretell node freeze [Can’t Reproduce]

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
My game also froze during a match on the foretell node like that other thread, but I suspect the cause of mine was different. I didn't get any screenshots (the joy of knowing I just lost points for my coalition and that there was no way I could even get in the top 50/100 for the event was too much to keep my wits about) however the log did look similar to the one posted in the other thread, also containing the destroyed no-name support.
The freeze happened after I had used Karn's first ability; I picked one of the 3 cards to fetch and the other 2 were to be exiled. I'm pretty sure I remember the fetch happening but I feel like the game probably hung when it exiled the other 2 cards which were foretell cards so they would create the foretell token supports, but the entire board was taken up by other supports/snow gems. I'm thinking it tried to make the tokens and didn't know what to do when there were no places for them, but who knows.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @stikxs ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team.

Thank you,
    Rebeca.