New week gauntlet

Options
Bad
Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
Well, there is pve. You take your fastest team, you clear your nodes, in a fast way or not, in a optimal way or not, using always the same characters or in odds cases not.
But what about using other characters, playing a not so fast game, or looking for a bit of new challenge? In other words playing the game like it used to be years ago.
I think it would be great to play a week duration gauntlet. A challenge set for a bunch of very few 5*s, some 4*s and 3*s, and banning the other characters until another display of the gauntlet.
With loaners for all the characters who can play, and some minor rewards like cps, gold and iso, perhaps a 4* cover, and ta-daa!. We have new content.
Not really hard to do and the player can play it comfortably on his own. 

Comments

• Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 264 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I miss the gauntlet as at the time it was a great barometer of seeing how far your roster had progressed because there was a time when you just couldn't progress further due to restrictions on character usage.

I would love to see it return under some guise, and as you've stated the inclusion of the required characters being provided would keep it accessible for all. 

As long as it runs parallel to PVE then it doesn't matter if some players aren't keen as they can just ignore it (but still complain like mad)