Connection issues leading to lost node charges [Can’t Reproduce]

Janen
Janen Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
This isn't specifically about an event but annoyance was triggered today when I lost the second node unlock on embereth challenge of the court due to a connection issue.  I think this completely ruined the event for me as I can't unlock the rest of the nodes in time?

Basically, whenever my connection on my phone is less than 100%, and there's a retry connection prompt, it will never work and will just say 'there was a problem...' or something.  The retry seems to be completely pointless, I have never seen it work.  Is this the experience of other people as well?

Presumably the game thinks that a flicker in the connection is an attempt to cheat or something, but is there a chance this punishment could be toned down?

Comments

• Janen
    Janen Posts: 13 Just Dropped In
    Sorry, wrong forum, meant for this to be in MtgPQ bugs.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Moved this thread to the correct forum  :)
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Thank you for the feedback, this issue will be investigated!

In order to help us, please provide the following information (only those you haven't provided yet) if you have it. You can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game:

• UID* (Do NEVER post publicly your UID number on the Forum)

• What device was used when it happened?

• Is it related to a specific event (or another specific battle)? Or even another part of the game (when you purchase something, editing deck, entering in any of the screens, when you level up your Planeswalker, etc)?

• If it is in a battle, a list of all cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

• In this case, the more information the player gives to us, the better. 

Thank you,
    Rebeca.

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited November 2021
    I have a video @Oktagon_Support
    I will send it.   it is caused if you have a service interruption.  
    it also causes your pw to be at 12 health if you do continue on to the fight.  I will try to recreate that also.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    android :)
  • DerekRogers
    DerekRogers Posts: 12 Just Dropped In
    Playing Training Grounds last night. Matched my opponent at 8:10pm EST. ended up with the connection error. I tried the usual of turning on airplane mode on/off. Same as Wi-Fi, nothing seems to work since the last update. So I closed app and re-opened. Was faced to a new opponent, still had full health and didn't look like a loss in TG. But not an important event. If that was a coalition event it could have been much worse or maybe played out differently
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team.

Thank you,
    Rebeca.