Army of Sparta will soon be FULL thank you!

Options
Jonny1Punch
Jonny1Punch Posts: 434 Mover and Shaker
edited June 2014 in MPQ Alliances
Greetings and welcome to the brand new “Army of Sparta” recruiting and chat page!

I am very excited to announce my new alliance based off the legendary Warriors of Sparta that you may know from the masterpiece known as “300”!

As many of you may know I am Jonny, former commander of the #1 overall alliance from season 1, the amazing and unbeatable “ X-men”. I also was a very proud member of 5DV as well as the honorable “Ten Rings”. Life at the top was thrilling and amazing and just a little too much pressure for my taste. I made a lot of great friends at the top and sadly lost some of them along the way too. So I know a bit about how to lead a strong alliance and exactly what I think a family-style of team should be…… For me the team-work and group chat and the thrill of victory is what makes this game so satisfying.

I am looking to make this a casual yet semi-hardcore team that will place top 50 or higher in each event as the rewards are generally the same for the top 50 finishers. Many hands make light work and I believe in fighting smarter……… Not harder….. just like the 300 Spartans! But to ensure that we place top 50 in each event and top 100 in seasons overall I may need to establish some requirements to make that happen. I am very flexible but here are my basic expectations:

· A strong roster with a good combination of 3-star/2-star characters level 85 or higher.

· Willing to achieve a minimum of 700 points or more per PVP finishing score. I enjoy climbing to 1,000 or higher so I will help pick up the slack of newer players while they grow.

· Willing to participate and play daily to get the daily alliance bonus

· Willing to participate and be competitive enough in a PVE to ensure we get the featured “Alliance only” cover and place top 50

· We have a SPARTA group chat on the “LINE” Chat app so that will be essential for communication and fun, light-hearted chat mischief! So please be willing to chat with us from time to time!

· Willing to do enough in SHIELD VS at the end of the season to make sure we all get Fury and place top 100! ( a current seasonal score of 4000-6000 would help!)

· Be a fun, energetic and positive person always. No bashing,negative trash-talk or hateful comments will be tolerated!

· Be patient. This is a brand new team that will take time to become a top alliance!

So I know this sounds like a lot but it’s really not that much If you truly love the game! My goal is to have a fresh start for anyone who may be suffering from burnout or are sick of carrying the dead-weight of a lazy alliance. I will be the only commander and you have my word you will not be cut or kicked unless something goes really bad. I am willing to work with you and I want you to ALWAYS put your family and children first at all costs. Let me know if you’ll be out of town for the weekend…… I will have my guys push harder to cover for you as a team! You won’t be swapped or cut unless a series of inactivity or poor communication occur.

It is very exciting to be a part of something new and fresh so please join my Spartan Army! I currently have 17 slots paid for with 14 available and when the times comes I will pay for the last 3 slots as we grow in strength!

Please Contact me VIA line-chat, search Jonny 1punch…. Or VIA facebook private message search “Jonny Wunpunch”. As long as you meet these requirements I don’t feel inclined to see screenshots of your roster. You can also PM me here on the forums but that is a rather slow method of communication.

Thank you and I hope you share my passion for this team as well as my love for the Marvel universe!

Best regards,
Jonny

Comments

• Unknown
    Options
    BUMP...........FOR.............SPARTAAAAAAAAAA!!

This-is-sparta-300-king-leonidas-warrior-sword-shout-rage-400x320.jpg
  • emaker27
    emaker27 Posts: 285 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    This will be the alliance to be a part of and really build up. Even though our partnership was brief it was really good and would definitely recommend working with Jonny; to any strong players that don't need the pressure of a #1 alliance. You'll find that it's worth it!
  • Jonny1Punch
    edited May 2014
    Options
    UPDATE: spots are filling up super fast we are now at 14/20 and still need 6 more awesome strong players!

Also, Emaker thank you so much. The "Ten Rings" was an amazing experience and you are truly one of the coolest guys around...... What an honor it was to have that brief partnership with you and your Top Team.

I didn't wanna give that up but I had to try my own team and see if I could do it half as good as you my brother!
  • Unknown
    Options
    we are now at 14/19 and still need 6 more awesome strong players!

Sorry, this made me lol icon_lol.gif #MATHSKILLZ
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    I'm not forking over the dough for that 20th slot until we are at 19. So when I get my sixth and final recruit I will open up that 20th slot, that's what I originally meant by 14/19. TU1 lets keep this page clean and for my alliance/recruitment only please.

Thank you.
  • Unknown
    Options
    I am interested in joining this alliance. I am a strong player that fully meets all of the requirements listed. Though I don't have all of my 3 star players leveled up, my roster has 36 characters and my best 2 star characters are leveled up. Please add me to your alliance and I'll be a valuable member. Thank you.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    UPDATE: I have 3 spots remaining out of 20!
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    BUMP for Sparta! icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Army of Sparta has an amazing core group of 19...... If you are willing to do your part to make this top 50 alliance a top 25 alliance I would love to hear from you. Please read the requirements from original post and if you can easily keep up with us and achieve 600-900 per pvp you will have a home with us! Apply to me directly anytime preferably over the line app or through a pm here! A seasonal score of 3500 plus as well as a solid pvp average of 700 would be great!

Thank you and I am very excited to have one final strong player to complete the army!

LINE ID: Jonny1punch
  • Unknown
    Options
    Good luck Jonny, all the best out there. I like your style and the way you see things.
  • Unknown
    Options
    KakkoB wrote:
    Good luck Jonny, all the best out there. I like your style and the way you see things.
    Wow, Kakko showed up on forums!
  • Bowgentle
    Bowgentle Posts: 7,926 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Emeryt wrote:
    KakkoB wrote:
    Wow, Kakko showed up on forums!
    What's next, Slobofix registering? icon_e_surprised.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    KAKKO!!!!!! What a great surprise!!! I never knew you were even on here! Thank you very much..... I think I have a truly amazing team started here just gotta find that last special someone........ Still at 19/20 icon_e_biggrin.gif
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    UPDATE: due to the high volume of quality applicants I am going to politely ask that you give me 8 hours from now to make my final decision and talk with my team.

Also since we use LINE chat please search and add "Jonny1punch" and find me on that app as it will be easier for us to communicate quicker! You can even send your letter of interest through line preferably please!

Thanks again for the overwhelming support and interest in my team! We are only at 19 and are already ranked 43 overall in season 2 ! Imagine what we could do with one more great addition to the family!

- Jonny
  • Unknown
    Options
    Bro, check out the signature I made. Let me know if you like it. Will catch some Zzzzs and talk to you about it tomorrow.
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    OMG mon I LOVE IT!!!!! We are still recruiting for one...... If you average 800 on pvps or close to it and have a seasonal score of 4000+ plz apply directly via the LINE app and add Jonny1punch. Must be an active daily player and willing to chat over LINE and fight hard. Looking for a positive person who can work as a team with us.

We are also currently ranked 15 overall in season 2 and 3rd in the current pvp!
  • Unknown
    Options
    I wish you good luck with your new alliance, Jonny! Go Sparta!
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Thank you Krow!!!! I had a great time with 5DV and thank you again for everything!!! You guys are awesome!
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    Hello everyone! Due to one of our best players retiring from burnout we have one slot open and ready to be filled ASAP!
    Army of Sparta is currently ranked 13th overall in seasons and placed 4th in the Starfall PVP.
    My good friend who just left had a seasons score of 6200 and averaged 600-1100 in pvps so I'm looking for someone comparable to him to take his place.

If interested in finding a loyal, stable and strong top 15 alliance that places high in everything please apply to me directly via LINECHAT by searching Jonny1punch and adding me. I will be up for awhile and will respond quickly to you!
    You may also send a letter of interest to me through a private message but LINE will be necessary for our team chat and communication when you can install it.
    Thank you so much,
    Jonny
  • Jonny1Punch
    Options
    UPDATE: ONCE AGAIN DUE TO A HIGH VOLUME OF QUALITY APPLICANTS I WILL TAKE 12 HOURS FROM NOW TO MAKE MY FINAL DECISION...... If only I could take you all!