Tegrid God of Fright [As Designed]

Enigma
Enigma Posts: 53 Match Maker
Hey there,

I think I saw an update note that there was a previous bug with this card, but I'm not sure what it was, and I'm still having an issue.

When it's first in my hand with Tegrid's Lantern already on the board, if it isn't cast at the end of my turn it goes back to the fill rate for the Lantern.  When it comes back around to my turn it doesn't revert to the amount of mana from the previous turn.  So any mana I had put in previously above the amount required for the Lantern is wasted.  Does this make sense?  This doesn't seem normal, maybe it is?  The other artifact/God/"Herald" cards don't do this as far as I'm aware.

I was using Ashiok, Sculptor of Fears.  It also happens (sometimes?) with Liliana, Defiant Necromancer.  It definitely happens in Training Grounds, I'll have to check if it does it in other events.  I'm on an Android.

Comments

• KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 92 Match Maker
    @Enigma please remove your UID from this post ASAP!

NEVER share your UID with anyone other than Oktagon officials!
  • Enigma
    Enigma Posts: 53 Match Maker
    KrizzB said:
    @Enigma please remove your UID from this post ASAP!

NEVER share your UID with anyone other than Oktagon officials!
    Noted and edited.  If admin need it, just let me know here.

Also, I've found that on the other side of this broken coin if I can get my second copy of Tegrid to the top of my que the turn it enters my hand or right after casting the first copy (say I land it with a draw trigger after a 5-match or if I have two copies and line them both up sequentially and get a good cascade) I can cast Tegrid God of Fright without paying the Herald price!  It fills the 7 mana for the Lantern and boom! God on the table!
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @Enigma,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.