Slash and Burn Store is here

2»

Comments

• acescracked
    acescracked Posts: 1,197 Chairperson of the Boards
    0 on 10 pulls

2 on 25 pulls. Wanted ghost rider since at 12 covers. Of course I get Gamora (have 500 shards) & daken. 

Being free to play has the disadvantage of bad pull rates and not getting the covers you want. 😆
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 991 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2021
    Going in:

Gamora: I don't think much of her, but in the current age of needing them all champed, some covers would be nice
    Robbie: fully covered waiting on ISO. I think the new buff takes him from garbage to mediocre so no covers is fine
    Sam Dak: 5/3/2 + 1000 shards and no feeder...c'mon Black or Green!

My result:
    7 pulls
    2 Gamora: 1/0/0 > 2/1/0
    1 Sam Dak: 5/3/2 + 1000 shards > 5/3/3 + 1000 shards and champable

3/7 = 43%, plus 3 of those pulls were from tokens, so only 100 CP spent. Once I got Sam Dak on the 7th pull, there was no need to pull anymore.

Great result as far as I'm concerned. Meaningful progress on marginal toons for minimal resources.
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    edited October 2021
    First pull was a Karnak, who I'm actively trying to champ right now, so I'm happy to have him at 4/4/4.

Second pull was a Samurai Daken, who I didn't have before, so pretty happy so far. 

Third pull was Gamora, so that's utterly amazing.

Also, the shards were the last shards I needed to get Cap, First Avenger, so that's 3 new 5*s for me to roster.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    1 pull , 1 Gamora Black. Nothing worth pulling for once she’s rostered , as OMD is one of my 6 champs