Moonmist cannot be cast [Can’t Reproduce]

DrRuphus
DrRuphus Posts: 61 Match Maker
Hello,
I played a few matches with the new card from MID and I noticed that the support MOONMIST cannot be cast if the day/night token is already on the board. Other cards with dayshift (the celestus for example) can be cast just fine.
About the interactions, the cards that I had on play were tovolar and the celestus.

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @DrRuphus ,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• DrRuphus
    I tried it some more and I believe that the problem is that since moonmist ( and maybe the new teferi) have dayshift have dayshift, they cannot be cast of the day/night cycle is already on because they cannot generate their own day token...
  • andrewvanmarle
    andrewvanmarle Posts: 978 Critical Contributor
    It is fixed now! 
  • DrRuphus
    Weirdly enough I tried after 5.2.2 with garruk (after casting the celestus) and with the new Arlinn...still uncastable
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

In order to help us, please provide the following information if you have it (you can PM me the answer if you prefer, or send it to Customer Support in-game):

• A screenshot of the battle log?

• The Planeswalker you were using and its level.

• Which Event and Node.

• All cards in the deck and possible interactions that might have happened.

Thank you,
    Rebeca.