Patch Notes 5.2.1 (10/21/2021)

Options
Magic:PQ Support Team
Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
edited October 2021 in MtGPQ General Discussion

Hi everyone,

We had a Data Push and here is what you need to know:
  • Fixed issue where Nodes of Power rewards were not the newest Standard Booster.

• Fixed the issue where the PvP button was not displayed to all players.

• Fixed the issue with Mythic Creature Sigarda, Champion of Light (Exclusive) not giving full mana to supports with Human subtype.

• Fixed the issue with the VIP Master Weekly Four Reward giving a Legacy Rare card instead of a Legacy Booster Pack.

• Fixed the Standard Booster that had the wrong cards in it.

• Fixed issue where Masterpiece Support Card Mox Jet (PMA) only gave full mana to the first black card, even though it was already full mana.

• Fixed issue where some FBLTHP Boosters had incorrect banner art.

• Fixed issue with some cards that were displayed with a key text.

• Fixed the issue with the Full Art Cards with Transform from MID were not triggering when transforming.

• Fixed issue with some VIP gifts not being given out correctly, this was not allowing players to connect to the game.

Comments

• Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    @andrewvanmarle
     Mox Jet is fixed!
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Wait... wouldn't this be version 5.2.2 and not .1?  Going to be confusing seeing two patch notes with the same title.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,278 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Hello @HomeRn,
    As it was not necessary to submit a new version in the store (i.e, it was not necessary to update the app in the store) then the version remains the same.
    Some corrections can be made only by sending data (Data Push) without the need to update the application by the player.
    In these cases the version number does not change, so even if we have more than one Data Push they will still be 5.2.1, when a new version is sent to the store and the option to update appears, then the version will change to 5.2.2
    But you're right, two posts with the same name can be confusing, sorry about that. I'll add the dates to make it easier to understand.
    Rebeca
  • Mainloop25
    Mainloop25 Posts: 1,935 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Oh good, I was wondering why booster packs had no MID cards. Good update!
  • HomeRn
    HomeRn Posts: 328 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Hello @HomeRn,
    As it was not necessary to submit a new version in the store (i.e, it was not necessary to update the app in the store) then the version remains the same.
    Some corrections can be made only by sending data (Data Push) without the need to update the application by the player.
    In these cases the version number does not change, so even if we have more than one Data Push they will still be 5.2.1, when a new version is sent to the store and the option to update appears, then the version will change to 5.2.2
    But you're right, two posts with the same name can be confusing, sorry about that. I'll add the dates to make it easier to understand.
    Rebeca

Thanks for the additional date on the post - was confused as to why there were two posts with the same name today!

Hopefully the Mox bugs are squashed now...