Game doesn't fully load. Hanging on spinning white circle.

After the initial title loading screen and connecting to server message, at the first main screen I just get the spinning white circle.  It shows all my ruins, gems and crystals and the "Events/Story/Vault" at the bottom but I can't select anything.  Are other having the same issue?  Thanks.

Comments

• gromit131
    gromit131 Posts: 7 Just Dropped In
    It finally loaded after 7 or 8 tries.  I was able to purchase packs and play a few games, then when I select the home screen it hangs again.  I guess it is some what random.  Had to reset and a few more tries to get back into the game again.  
  • pendragon13uk
    pendragon13uk Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Same problem here all through the weekend. Complete luck whether I can sign in. 
    When I finally go get in, selecting the home button causes the issue again 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards
    Hello guys,
    We had a Data Push recently that might have fixed this loading issue, are you still having this issue?
    Rebeca
  • pendragon13uk
    Seems better if I open via the App Store, still occurs more than it doesn’t if I use a short cut
    Cannot press the home button within the app else the spinning circle is seen, clicking messages is intermittent in whether you see anything, the rewards count is unreliable

Also I’ve lost a day’s progress on the daily check ins

Playing on an iPhone 11, 14.7.1 installed
  • pendragon13uk
    This issue has worsened and I haven’t been able to get into the game for over a day 
    will it be looked at?