CRYSTAL OCD

Options
Tezzeret
Tezzeret Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
IDK if anyone else HATES looking at their Crystal's That are not divisible  by 5 or if it's just me.. every other holiday sale my crystal count gets thrown off  and the ones digit will always end in a 9 or a 4....

Octagon will you please gift me 1 crystal... just 1?
Or hell, even take 4 Crystal's aways from my account?

Comments

• ambrosio191
    ambrosio191 Posts: 293 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    I bought an origins pack a couple years ago when it was on sale to solve this issue.  I didnt not need an origins pack, I already had all those cards, but it was worth it to get it back to a multiple of 5.  I gave up my jewels ever being  a multiple of 5, too many things award 1-2 jewels.
    If I'm going to buy a PW on sale I always buy enough of them to keep my crystals right.
  • Tezzeret
    Options
    100% gonna fix this next Christmas 🎄 
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 276 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Remember that Superman film where Richard Pryor siphons off all the fractions of a penny from everyone's bank accounts... :wink:
  • Techg
    Techg Posts: 65 Match Maker
    Options
    Xucachris said:
    Remember that Superman film where Richard Pryor siphons off all the fractions of a penny from everyone's bank accounts... :wink:

Peter Gibbons and Michael Bolton remembers.
  • Ampersand
    Ampersand Posts: 206 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Techg said:
    Xucachris said:

Peter Gibbons and Michael Bolton remembers.
    Damn it feels good to be a gangsta.
  • Tezzeret
    Options
    Why did this post make me go outside and beat the S**t out of a fax machine with a baseball bat???
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,612 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited October 2021
    Options
    Tezzeret said:
    Why did this post make me go outside and beat the S**t out of a fax machine with a baseball bat???
    Because it had it coming? And BTW who has fax machines any longer? Did you see any dinosaurs while you were outside?

(this is meant to be a joke) (see header below) (sigh)