Boast not counting towards objectives - Doomskar Claimants [Fixed]

TheHunter
TheHunter Posts: 305 Mover and Shaker
Opponent played Moritte, which copied my Hagi Mob. I was using Angrath and used his 2nd ability to gain control of the Moritte/Hagi creature from the opponent. I used Boast twice in my attack - once with my Hagi and once the stolen Moritte/Hagi. Only one of these Boasts counted towards the objective.

As I'm writing this, I have Boasted 5 times but am showing only 4 Boasts on the match objectives.

Comments

• Machine
    Machine Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    edited October 2021
    Maybe the Boast copied with Moritte isn't taken into account because it originally doesn't have Boast?
  • TheHunter
    Machine said:
    Maybe the Boast copied with Moritte isn't taken into account because it originally doesn't have Boast?
    Maybe, that's one for the devs to work out! The copy had Boast and I was able to Boast and do the additional one point of Hagi Mob damage plus the permanent support triggered and did 6 damage to the opponent. 
  • Machine
    Machine Posts: 834 Critical Contributor
    Then I would also think it should have counted. @Oktagon_Support: can you please check this?
  • TheHunter
    Hi @Oktagon_Support this is still not fixed. I played the top node with Angrath, used his A2 to steal a Boast creature from greg on two different turns (One was Hagi Mob, the other was Fearless Pup). On both turns I used the Boast ability of the stolen creature, and on both turns this DIDN'T count towards the 'Boast 4 times' objective.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys, sorry for the delay.

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.