Card visual effects from keywords being inconsistent [Investigating]

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 518 Critical Contributor
I've noticed a few times where the visual effect from cards that have keywords like Renewal, Landforming, etc. show at times they shouldn't or don't show at times when they used to in the past. The example I see the most is on Spikefield Hazard, when the confirmation popup appears asking if you want to cast it the card art in the popup doesn't show the green 'landforming-has-been-triggered' haze even though it has been triggered, it used to show this in the past but I haven't seen it for at least a few months now.
The other part of the effects showing when they shouldn't I have seen were times where I've had Indulging Patrician get the white effect for renewal (before I've made my match/it attacks) when I haven't gained life or I've had Warlock Class get the effect for morbid with no creatures having been on the battlefield for a while (I did have Elspeth's Nightmare trigger the 3rd chapter of the saga, though I wouldn't have expected exiling from gy to count for morbid).

Comments

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,276 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello @stikxs,

Thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.