An App, Riddled With Bugs & Issues

Options
JCWest
JCWest Posts: 20 Just Dropped In
edited September 2021 in GI Joe General Discussion
Every, EVERY, update is riddled with bugs and issues.

I have to ask, how inadequate is your team?
Are you short staffed, are you letting interns run the shop?

Also, your little update that failed, horribly, a couple months back (Snake Eyes Movie/Movie Event App Failure), has ONLY disallowed players to progress, as many are no longer even trying to create any base defense but Drones and Barracks. You should put a cap on those, immediately.

*It is not difficult to destroy these enemy bases if you use Para-Trooper and Smoke + Smoke and Bazooka. Destroy the base and as many drones, troopers, and flying vehicles as possible. Save the last of your energy for Smoke and Para-Troopers to attack enemy HQ and voila: a 1-2 Star  victory (15-20 Trophies) is your's. CAKEWALK - TOO EASY.

I, also, have to ask; just, how much do you guy's care about the development of the app? You have thousands of characters, storylines, and skins to choose from, and yet you refuse to create a world the fans love. 

YOU HAD THE CHANCE TO BE - AND YOU COULD'VE/SHOULD'VE BEEN - IN GOOGLE'S TOP 100 APPS OF THE YEAR, SOMEWHERE IN THE TOP 5-20 SPOTS. However, your team seems unable to understand many things; most of all, and especially, the fans of G.I. Joe. Seriously, HOW DID YOU EVER ACQUIRE LISCENSING!? Pretty sad.

You don't have to answer back. Just know, that I speak for the majority of fans out there. At least, the one's who's spirit's you haven't killed, concerning this app and it's horrendous issues.

HOW YOU GOING TO TURN THIS AROUND?

From a better, more caring individual and Joe fan, than you'll ever meet or be,

J.C.West
ACTION*FORCE

YO, JOE!!!