Phone no longer supported!!! [Investigating]

Hatrix
Hatrix Posts: 14 Just Dropped In
Just realized that the new update says my device (phone) is no longer supported to play this game... Which sucks for me after playing for a few years now. But I'm wondering what is required for a device to be compatible now? Do I need to upgrade my 4G to a 5G network, or need more powerful hardware with a lot of storage to back up everything? Just wondering if anyone else has a better idea of what is required to be able to continue playing? I've never had this issue before.

Comments

• lordhumungus
    lordhumungus Posts: 4 Just Dropped In
    Same issue on my Kindle 8.  I've spent a lot of time and money on this game.  I'm beyond pissed
    07171984 Posts: 3 Just Dropped In
    Same here. Fire 10 tablet no longer supported. 
  • mobrogg
    mobrogg Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    I have the same problem on Samsung Tab S2 9.7 (2015), i hope this issue can be solved.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited September 2021
    Hello guys,
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    Our team is investigating the problem but unfortunately has not yet found a possible cause.
    I ask that if you have any updates on the issue please let me know, all information is important to help us investigate.
    Again I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and help.
    Rebeca.
  • Boogeyman
    Boogeyman Posts: 223 Tile Toppler
    Hello guys,
    I apologize for the inconvenience caused.
    Our team is investigating the problem but unfortunately has not yet found a possible cause.
    I ask that if you have any updates on the issue please let me know, all information is important to help us investigate.
    Again I apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for your patience and help.
    Rebeca.
    Any update.  I cannot download this on any of my phones ... It is not in the play store either because of this.  

Fire Tablet 8
    Motorola Cell Phone Z2
    Nox Player - No Options work