Timing observances

2»

Comments

• Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited December 2021
    It happened again this time with Jessica Jones (14k health) and Hawkeye (81k) on a match-4 red and match-3 yellow in the Challenge node. All tiles were charged, Hawkeye ate the yellow damage then the red. If he had taken the match-4 first the match would have ended (JJ took over 14k damage on a blue match-3 right after).If it isn't by order of color then maybe it is horizontal then vertical. Or maybe I am bad a calculating damage from red match-4s lol. It isn't necessarily a big deal I was just curious. 
  • hothie
    hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
    Vhailorx said:
    The tricky stuff is when multiple passives on different teams proc off the same event (or series of events). That can take some experimentation.
    Do you have specific examples of this? I believe, and I may be wrong, but the "active" team's passives usually proc first. For example, BRB vs BRB, beginning of the game, the active (i.e. friendly, i.e. your team) BRB places protect tiles first, then the inactive/enemy team BRB places theirs second. Same happens with opposing R4G start of game as well. During a match, friendly Polaris will place strike tiles on a green match before enemy Daken does, I believe. Do you have others in mind?