Action Heros Store Arrived!

LazyHex
LazyHex Posts: 35 Just Dropped In
Store featuring ShangChi, Yelena and Cap Infinity 

Comments

• qandols
    qandols Posts: 1,160 Chairperson of the Boards
    Thanks, I drew a purple Yelena making her 5/4/1. I like her with Kitty!
  • primetime21
    primetime21 Posts: 90 Match Maker
    edited September 2021
    Ugh Yelena and Cap Infinity are two of only 7 5*s I have unchamped, but out of about 30 draws I drew no covers of either of them.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    38 Pulls and here's my result:

2nd pull: 50 4* shards
    4th pull: Yelena
    28th pull: Yelena
    29th pull: Shang Chi
    38th pull: Captain America (Infinity War)

And I encountered a champed Shang Chi in the wild. 
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    Shang Chi store 7 out of 36 for 19% Pull.
    2 Blue 1 Purple 1 Red Shang Chi
    2 Yelena
    1 LumberCap 
    Wasn't going to pull but Shang Chi is pretty cool and I'm saving Latest Legend Tokens for Shang Chi, Next Character #1, Next Character #2
  • Punter1
    Punter1 Posts: 718 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2021
    I rarely pull from special stores, but like the look of Shang Chi and need just 2 Yelena to finish her.  Was at L299 Red Guardian which was going to be 1 of the 2. 

Started with 1300ish CP - plus champ rewards as I pulled. 

Ended up with only 2 Cap Infinity champ levels and a purple Yelena which I have at 5 already out of +52 pulls.  So only the RG shards cover for Yelena to show for it.  ****!
  • Captain_Trips88
    Captain_Trips88 Posts: 263 Mover and Shaker
    Still saving up so thought I'd pull ten and see what happened, got Shang Chi on pull 5 so stopped. Will try and champ him when he hits latest.
  • Loosie
    Loosie Posts: 397 Mover and Shaker
    Punter1 said:
    I rarely pull from special stores, but like the look of Shang Chi and need just 2 Yelena to finish her.  Was at L299 Red Guardian which was going to be 1 of the 2. 

Started with 1300ish CP - plus champ rewards as I pulled. 

Ended up with only 2 Cap Infinity champ levels and a purple Yelena which I have at 5 already out of +52 pulls.  So only the RG shards cover for Yelena to show for it.  ****!
    Similar experience to me. I pulled 43 at first and got only 3 covers, 2 Shang-Chi and 1 Cap. With all the rewards I was able to pull 6 more and got 2 more one more Shang-Chi and a Yelena. She still need one cover to be finished. I plan to keep pulling as I get 25 CPs until she's finished.
  • Heartbreaksoup
    Heartbreaksoup Posts: 352 Mover and Shaker
    1st pull: Shang-Chi red
    2-3: 4*s
    4th pull: Shang-Chi red

Luck like that's not going to last, so I called it there.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 414 Mover and Shaker
    7 pulls. Knew my luck was out when the first was Talos. Got one Yelena cover so it could have been worse.
  • TheEyeDoctorsWife
    TheEyeDoctorsWife Posts: 829 Critical Contributor
    One pull one yellow Cap. ( One of the 25 remaining color covers I did not have ).
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    2 pulls. Second was Shang-Chi.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,568 Chairperson of the Boards
    I got 2 Yelena and a purple Cap cover from around 20 pulls not bad but obviously was hoping for a Shang Chi.
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    I need both Yelena and infinitycap covers, but decided they weren't worth it.

Better to save my small hoard until he comes to Latest at the earliest. Or to wait for the next 5 or so to come to latest with him.
  • Bad
    Bad Posts: 3,146 Chairperson of the Boards
    17 pulls and I got yelena and SC. Good deal, I will think if I continue defying luck later.
  • skittledaddy
    skittledaddy Posts: 967 Critical Contributor
    3rd pull Shang Chi red.
    Done and done.
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I wasn't going to pull since both Cap and Yelena have 10-11 covers and I can finish them with their feeders. But then once the store went up I suddenly got an itch to pull and decided to do four pulls. Alas, with four pulls I only got 4*s. Then with an alliance reward I thought maybe the 5th would give me something cool, nope, another 4*. Oh well.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,900 Chairperson of the Boards
    20 pulls, 3 Yelena's (all saved as I have her covered) and 2 Shang Chi (a Red & Purple).
    Love the pull ratio and happy to have 2 Shang Chi. But the Yelena's were a waste since I had her covered and my poor Cap remains at 1/1/1 with 600 shards. Guess he'll never get covered.
    KGB