Shang Chi combo point generation bug while stunned

Options
Srheer0
Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
Hello there. I did the shang chi pvp event earlier and I noticed his team were generating combo points for him while he was stunned.  

That can't be intended right?  

Other powers that affect teammates are disabled while they are stunned. Things like Colossus (5star) match damage reduction to allies, Beta Rey Bill no longer generates blue and green ap on friendly protect tile matching or destroying while he is stunned and doesn't make any protect tiles if his allies take damage when his blue countdown is on the board while he is stunned.  

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    Options
    Srheer0 said:
    Hello there. I did the shang chi pvp event earlier and I noticed his team were generating combo points for him while he was stunned.  

That can't be intended right?  

Other powers that affect teammates are disabled while they are stunned. Things like Colossus (5star) match damage reduction to allies, Beta Rey Bill no longer generates blue and green ap on friendly protect tile matching or destroying while he is stunned and doesn't make any protect tiles if his allies take damage when his blue countdown is on the board while he is stunned.  

Thanks for sharing with us.  This will be fixed in the next update as the team fixed an issue where Shang-Chi couldn't lose combo points while he was inactive (Stunned or Airborne).