Odin has arrived at LL

Options
2»

Comments

• HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    I got 36 5* out of 220 pulls. I also picked up a total of 150 4* and 50 5* bonus shards along the way.
  • Ares76
    Ares76 Posts: 227 Tile Toppler
    edited September 2021
    Options
    11 fives out of 77 tokens => 14.2 % is okay with me. I brought my Ronan to 5/3/3 with 490 shards. Since he will be featured in PvE one more time he can be champed soon.
    Pulled only 3 Eletro (now 0/2/2) and 1 Odin (0/1/1) covers. But that's okay because I want to pull my hoard when Shang-Chi enters Latest in 3 weeks. Got more than 3,000 CP left and a few LT's. This should be enough to champ this trio since they will be together more than 6 weeks from now.
    I'm trying to champ them all since the weekly god-boost for 5-stars began. Even Ronan, Electro and Odin could be the MVP in their boost week. Who knows? This week has such a bad boost-list that Mister Sinister could be the best one.
  • Mr_F
    Mr_F Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I dunno how many pulls but the rate is ok. BUT also... 5 Ronan's, 3 Electro's and not a single Odin. And I only need one for now... And I would like much the opposite with Ronan and Electro...

EDIT: got him from today's CoTT. Now I can start hoarding till next 5* enters.