Stuck at login screen since the 5.1 update [Investigating]

Calcifer
Calcifer Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
A lot of my acquaintants in Thailand cannot login since the latest 5.1 update. 

The game seems to stuck at the loading screen and cannot proceed to login and actual game.

Here are some of the efforts my friends made so far

1. Clear app cache
2. Delete the app and reinstall
3. Try using VPN to login

However, they still cannot login after 2 days.

Some of them are longtime veterans who have been playing this game for years and invested tons of money into this game.
The fact that this inability to login prevent them from getting login rewards as well as losing chances to participate in events is really disheartening, esp since the mew set just arrived. 

Please look into the situation and pls provide feedback promptly.

I would like to hear from other players in different parts of the world also; it would be enlightening to know whether this problem is Thailand-specific or people from other regions are facing the same problem too. 

Comments

• ZeroZephyros
    ZeroZephyros Posts: 2 Just Dropped In
    Thanks Calcifer for raise this problem issue in the forum.

I and some 2-3 players in my group also have this problem. 
  • Patchayk
    Patchayk Posts: 1 Just Dropped In
    Me too ,Uninstall and then install 3 times but stack at log in screen with check version and loading.
    It happened since New 5.1 update T_T.   
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2021
    Hello guys,
    Sorry to hear that you are having problems accessing the game, our team is already investigating the issue.
    To help us with the investigation could you please tell me the make, model, and OS Version of your device and your country?
    Apparently, most players with this problem are from Thailand, I would like to confirm if players elsewhere are having this same problem.
    Also, if you can PM me your UID, I would appreciate it.
    Thank you in advance,
    Rebeca
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited August 2021
    Hello guys,

Some players were able to log into the game after changing the device language to English. I believe this can help you while the team works on a fix.

Thanks for your patience,
    Rebeca