Tajuru Paragon, Party, and first creature [Can’t Reproduce]

stikxs
stikxs Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
edited February 2022 in MtGPQ Bugs & Technical Issues
In the Rise of Adventure top node you have to make a full party. In my first match I had Brazen Borrower (rogue), Harbinger of the Tides (wizard), and Brash Taunter as my creatures and I had the Tajuru Paragon support on the board. So I had 2 of the 4 required leaving cleric and warrior. Tajuru is all types so that takes care of one, and at the beginning of combat Tajuru should be giving my first creature (Brash) all types as well so I had all 4 for a party. Unfortunately, the game never counted the party objective complete. Additionally, in the first match I picked the wizard support, though that should have not had any bearing since I had my own wizard anyway. When I played my second match I took the cleric support, figuring that the Tajuru wasn't giving Brash the types and Tajuru would count for the only 1 missing type. I did get credit the second time, however I also noticed that Brash was getting vigilance from the cleric support so Tajuru was definitely giving him the types, the game just wasn't counting his types for the objective.

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    As far as I have understood the party mechanic, no single card can have two party types count as part of a party. Which, if I understand your post correctly, is the explanation for your first example.

However, your second example, if I understand it correctly, seems to describe a situation where one card is counting twice in the party. So just to make sure, in the first example, you failed the objective and in the second example you succeeded the objective?
  • stikxs
    stikxs Posts: 528 Critical Contributor
    So just to make sure, in the first example, you failed the objective and in the second example you succeeded the objective?
    Correct, however the first example there is no card that I am expecting to count for 2 of the types.
    Brazen - Rogue
    Harbinger - Wizard
    Tajuru - Cleric or Warrior
    Taunter (with types given by Tajuru) - Whichever type Tajuru isn't

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    @stikxs - thank you for clarifying. With what you have described, my understanding of the Party mechanic is clearly in error then (or you have found a bug). Hope someone from Oktagon will chime in.
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    @Oktagon_Support a good description of party maybe needed
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello guys,

Thank you for all the information provided, this is an issue and will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.

Rebeca.

• Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,386 Chairperson of the Boards

We could not reproduce this issue. If you face it again please let us know.

To help us, please provide us with more details about the issue you are experiencing. All information is important to help our team.

Thank you,
    Rebeca.