Who is your top pick for anniversary store(new)

Options
Jimsta_rooney
Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
edited July 2021 in MPQ General Discussion
Who would be the most popular choice from these... 

Who is your top pick for anniversary store(new) 69 votes

Colossus
14%
Tiger_WongPtahhotepHoundofShadowjp1SithforeverMrcl25BriMan2222Rickyc9884AkoniJimsta_rooney 10 votes
Scarlet Witch
21%
JackDeath666bonny79thechairmanturbomooseAnoncaptainheathRhipfSaaber1118Srheer0BobdvolVenomouscaptTimemachinegohothieTiarin_Hino 15 votes
Okoye
11%
JangoLoreKwahderTony_FootCharlieCrokernwahs086helix72Wes08Astrolad 8 votes
Immortal hulk
5%
acescrackedprimetime21MrEd95Omegased 4 votes
Apocalypse
26%
xKOBALTxChipster22jreddCodexNewMcGrevskippezseMadScientistjustsingbowla33DAZ0273ikulHilkabennessRodeodoctor669BadRyudolilshir 18 votes
Beta ray bill
8%
buddy2034Bruinsfan17Bubba3210SuperCarrotCarnifexDavidk777 6 votes
Kitty
1%
Sekilicious 1 vote
Thor
2%
skittledaddyWyntre 2 votes
Onslaught
2%
sambrookjmKGB 2 votes
Prof x
4%
mega ghostPyram7TheRiddler 3 votes

Comments

• KGB
    KGB Posts: 2,937 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Onslaught
    I voted for Onslaught because he's the one I have the fewest covers for (5ish). The rest I either have fully covered or am 1-2 covers away that I can get via shards.
    KGB
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Options
    None of the above?
  • Jimsta_rooney
    Jimsta_rooney Posts: 167 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Colossus
    abmoraz said:
    None of the above?
    Can only put 10 in mate, was originally going to put them all in.
    So I have gone for what I think would be the most popular ones. 
  • Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,710 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Okoye
    I want 20 more levels on okoye but have a feeling she won’t make the cut this year. Plenty of people have her now where they want her and I think her votes will drop off. 

If Wanda makes it I will carry on hoarding, not sure why people want a bigger Wanda. I most certainly don’t want her tanking anything.
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Colossus
    Tony_Foot said:
    I want 20 more levels on okoye but have a feeling she won’t make the cut this year. Plenty of people have her now where they want her and I think her votes will drop off. 

If Wanda makes it I will carry on hoarding, not sure why people want a bigger Wanda. I most certainly don’t want her tanking anything.
    The most popular teams I'm seeing with Wanda are apacolypse,  collosus, Wanda or in pick 2 i see mostly collosus/Wanda or okoye/Wanda.  Wanda is pretty much always gonna tank at least green and purple with any of these combinations.

With more levels she has more hp to survive the turns she ends up in front and her green does more damage per charge with more levels. 
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Scarlet Witch
    I voted Wanda.
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Scarlet Witch
    More Scarlet Witch please.
  • turbomoose
    turbomoose Posts: 765 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Scarlet Witch
    I need lots more Wanda 
  • Yepyep
    Yepyep Posts: 952 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Super-duper interesting -- to me -- to see Kitty at 0% (though only 39 votes in at the moment).

It's ... odd to be getting "old" in game and not just real life. I sort of assumed Kitty would be clawing her way up to the top few choices. 
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Colossus
    The top three happens to be one of the most common teams I see in shield sim: Colossus/Wanda/Apocalypse. The seconf most common got to be Kitty/BRB/Polaris.

My vote goes to Colossus.
  • Sekilicious
    Sekilicious Posts: 1,766 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Kitty
    I voted Kitty. She probably is still the best for a 4 to 5* transition, though Okoye, Apoc, BRB, Colossus, and Carbage are probably right up there
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 9,618 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Apocalypse
    I probably should have voted for Okoye as I only need a few covers to champ her. However, I just can't get past how much fun Apocalypse is to play and he does similar things but in a more mean-spirited, I will crush you way. So I went with him.
  • Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    Options
    Colossus
    I chose Colossus because I'm bitter about not finishing him. So many pulls with no luck. My little 2/3/4 can't wait to grow up.
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,111 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Onslaught
    KGB said:
    I voted for Onslaught because he's the one I have the fewest covers for (5ish). The rest I either have fully covered or am 1-2 covers away that I can get via shards.
    KGB
    Same vote, same reason.
  • ammenell
    ammenell Posts: 817 Critical Contributor
    Options
    all maxcovered, next time I break my hoard is for the next meta