Don't buff already leveled up heroes.

Options
So now that the buff to characters gives them an HP boost too, I don't think that peoples already leveled up characters need to be buffed anymore. I'm pretty sure part of the main reason they even made the HP boost too was to fight against C. Storm bait, but that's another issue altogether. It is pretty ridiculous to be buffing all these high level characters to have 20,000HP. I saw the other day that while buffed, a level 25 ragnarok has the same amount of HP as my level 85 thor. When you consider that ragnarock can be leveled up to level 115, It seems pretty crazy. Not to mention that every tile match and critical match a buffed character makes is super powerful. There is no point to buff an already leveled character because it makes them literally unbeatable to anybody without that character.

I would say keep the buffed default level character for people who don't have it but if you have one in your party don't buff that one. It would keep things a lot more fair. I also saw a great suggestion saying instead of buffing someone, give everyone a mid level 3,3,3 power character. That way everyone has a shot and people with the already leveled character still have a bit of an advantage. This current system is completely broken.