Change up S.H.I.E.L.D. Training

Options
2»

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,711 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Bubba3210 said:
    I don’t particularly like playing against the same team but it does help evaluate how good your team is and if it has synergy. It’s a measuring stick and I remember Polaris’ release showed how devastating she could be.
    How can you evaluate team synergy when two of the slots are locked for you? I would agree if you could pick 2, that would be a good way to test. As it stands I don’t see how knull and Little kitty are a test of anything?
  • Bubba3210
    Bubba3210 Posts: 244 Tile Toppler
    Options
    Tony_Foot said:
    How can you evaluate team synergy when two of the slots are locked for you? I would agree if you could pick 2, that would be a good way to test. As it stands I don’t see how knull and Little kitty are a test of anything?
    I guess I should have said you can test their recommended team synergy. Polaris was paired with Kitty and it showed how effective that was.

I used Polaris as my third with Kate and Knull and that group was effective.

To your point, we have to hope the two required have synergy or it’s time for whales.
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    So far, most of the 5* required in shield training synergise with the new 4*. Knull help to create strike and attack tiles while Kate creates protect tiles. Both of them help each other to process each other abilities.