Mags 2* Blue covers

hothie
hothie Posts: 210 Tile Toppler
Dear D3 Devs, 

Please lift the embargo on 2* Magneto's blue covers. I'm at 2/4/5 with 1 saved cover, which isn't bad, but I was at 2/1/1 not too long ago. I normally wouldn't think much about it, but my wife is at 2/5/5 with...wait for it.... 

_19_ (!) saved covers, and counting. Yes, we know she could just spend 5 of them to champ him, but that's not the point. Over the past 20+ Magneto covers for her, and 30+ of ours combined, we haven't seen a single blue cover. I know the odds are stupid low for that to happen to us, so we need to know what we can do to get you to release Mag's blue covers for us. Do we need to give up a conditional 3rd round draft pick, future considerations, play some rock/paper/scissors/lizard/Spock over it? What do we need to do to get you to lift the embargo and preserve the free flowing trade routes along the Magneto farm pipeline?

SIncerely,
Hothie

Comments

• revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    RNG is gonna RNG.  Be happy it isn't happening to you at the 5* level where it hurts real bad.  

My 9/1/0 Apocalypse feels this deeply.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    You don't have to spend. Keep holding. You still have 31 shots at getting the right colour. When you finally champed him, enjoy the flood of rewards.
  • hothie
    revskip said:
    RNG is gonna RNG.  Be happy it isn't happening to you at the 5* level where it hurts real bad.  

Yikes.  Best of luck to you getting him evened out so you can champ him.
  • hothie
    You don't have to spend. Keep holding. You still have 31 shots at getting the right colour. When you finally champed him, enjoy the flood of rewards.
    That's the thought for now. We will definitely enjoy when the flood gates do get opened.
  • revskip
    revskip Posts: 1,005 Chairperson of the Boards
    hothie said:
    revskip said:

Yikes.  Best of luck to you getting him evened out so you can champ him.
    RNjesus blessed me with my final pull in the Summer store.  Apoc is now 9/1/1 .  Not too bummed.  Those extra 4 covers are eventually just champ levels.  

A long time until they become champ levels but still.  
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    I dealt with that a little while ago with my 3* Colossus dupe. I had like 16 saved covers because the game wouldn't give me that last red cover.
  • hothie
    Dear D3 Devs,

Thank you for reading this post and lifting the embargo on our Mags blue covers. My wife got one today, and we had a good time opening the flood gates and watching 20 saved covers all upgrade at the same time. We hope to work together to keep the farms functioning to their best capacity and avoid any instances like this in the future.

Hothie
  • hothie
    shardwick said:
    I dealt with that a little while ago with my 3* Colossus dupe. I had like 16 saved covers because the game wouldn't give me that last red cover.
    We know your frustration. That's just a crazy amount of covers without getting the one you need. Glad you finally got it, though!
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,188 Chairperson of the Boards
    hothie said:
    Thank you for reading this post and lifting the embargo on our Mags blue covers.

Apparently it pays to complain ;)
    KGB
  • hothie
    KGB said:
    hothie said:
    Thank you for reading this post and lifting the embargo on our Mags blue covers.

Apparently it pays to complain ;)
    KGB
    Honestly, I was more amazed than anything once my wife told me her situation, and I sat and thought about how neither of us had had a blue in over 30 covers. I have to assume others on here, like shardwick, have had similar circumstances, so I was just trying to present that in a tongue-in-cheek way. Hope you found it at least a little amusing. :)
  • abmoraz
    abmoraz Posts: 712 Critical Contributor
    Back in the day, when OML was the Golden Honey (pre-nerf, pre-saved covers). I had him at 5-0-5 with over a half dozen covers that died on the vine.  The day after I finally got his yellow cover (the one that made him a beast) is the day they nerfed him.  Literally 1 day later.
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,759 Chairperson of the Boards
    revskip said:

Had a 7-1-3 Ghost Rider until shards came along. It would have been 9-0-2 but CS could swap 2 green covers for e just before the save covers feature came in.
  • MoosePrime
    MoosePrime Posts: 969 Critical Contributor
    My 5* Magneto was at 9/4/3 when he left Latest tokens.  It hurt more because I had used shards to make a blue to roster him.
  • DAZ0273
    DAZ0273 Posts: 10,088 Chairperson of the Boards
    My 5* Iron Man had accumulated a 10/0/0 build, in the end I converted 3 covers to yellow because the game thought it was hilarious to give me at the time my only 4* Support being Arc Reactor which of course only works with House Party Protocol for the level 4 unique perk!
  • Srheer0
    Srheer0 Posts: 510 Critical Contributor
    My 2star saved cover record was on Moonstone. Something like 17 saved covers.

Try doing a bunch of shield sims and lightning rounds for more chances on getting random 2star covers
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 427 Mover and Shaker
    My 11 2 2 Loki sympathises (and three of the 2 2 came from shards).