Video rewards bugged [Investigating]

Options
AoMadness
AoMadness Posts: 78 Match Maker
For 3 days video rewards won't play for me I have the notification there ready to view, but I click the green button to watch and video and it goes darker indicating the button has been pressed but no video plays no matter how many times i spam the okay video button 

Comments

• Youzerfriendly
    Youzerfriendly Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    My watch video button is completely none existent. I'm getting a red dot indicator with no reason for it, I'm thinking it's because my ad is technically available, but I have no way of accessing it. 

Phone: Google Pixel XL
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Options
    AoMadness said:
    For 3 days video rewards won't play for me I have the notification there ready to view, but I click the green button to watch and video and it goes darker indicating the button has been pressed but no video plays no matter how many times i spam the okay video button 

I noticed if I try to open amd watch anywhere other then the main screen it doesn't work.  I can try to get you a video and show you on discord cause this sounds so much easier to follow in my head. 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hello guys,
    Sorry for the delay and thank you for all the information provided, this issue will be investigated!
    If you have any additional information that you consider relevant, please don't hesitate to send me.
    Rebeca.

• Youzerfriendly
    Options
    Is there any hope of being compensated? I mean, I know I haven't watched the videos, but I would have? It's going on like a month now of missing out on what would probably have been half a dozen origin packs that I could have gotten. 
  • Youzerfriendly
    Options
    Update: Apparently, the error is tied to my account. I logged out of my wife's account on our tablet (where she can watch ads) and logged into my account, and the watch ad button is still missing. Upon swapping back to hers, it returns. 
  • Youzerfriendly
    Options
    Updated to the new AFR version, still no button. Please help 
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,280 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Sorry to hear you're having problems, I'm going to ask the team to investigate. Can you PM me with your UID and a screenshot of the problem?
    Thanks in advance,
    Rebeca