Doomskar claimants description is incomplete

Tremayne
Tremayne Posts: 1,642 Chairperson of the Boards
@Oktagon_Support - the Doomskar claimants event description is incomplete. 

I suggest you verify that the event is ready for the weekend and that the prepared event is created correctly.

Comments

• Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    edited July 2021
    Tremayne said:
    @Oktagon_Support - the Doomskar claimants event description is incomplete. 

I suggest you verify that the event is ready for the weekend and that the prepared event is created correctly.
    It is the event for this weekend.   While the last time this was a tad buggy.  With two permanent support.  I chatted with someone and was told there will be one permanent support.  This is the link to said event.  I hope its helps.
    https://forums.d3go.com/discussion/84579/doomskar-claimants
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,642 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Julie71 - thank you for the link. When you say there is one permanent support, I assume that you mean one permanent support per node. So there is one instance of the node support listed in the link. Is that correct?
  • Julie71
    Julie71 MTGPQ Mod Posts: 707 Critical Contributor
    Tremayne said:
    @Julie71 - thank you for the link. When you say there is one permanent support, I assume that you mean one permanent support per node. So there is one instance of the node support listed in the link. Is that correct?
    Yes that is my understanding from the conversion I had.  While I didn't see an actual (fix) per say.   There will be one permanent support not two permanent supports on each node. Now I am sure that @Oktagon_Support can confirm.