Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#300: THIS ... IS ... PUZZLE WARRIORS!

Options
XaOs72
XaOs72 Posts: 415 Mover and Shaker
Puzzle Warriors 3 - Ep#300: THIS ... IS ... PUZZLE WARRIORS!
​* R231!
* Hellfire Gala costume 
* Electro!
* ... and ALL THE SEGMENTS!

Comments

• Tony_Foot
    Tony_Foot Posts: 1,756 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    300th episode and not one dev on, sad trombone. I’d have settled for some Joe as a poor mans substitute! I hope they at least sent Craig some more 1* Venom covers!

No need to send Ray anything, his 5* pull rate is suspect enough! I wish I had the time to go back over the weekly token pulls and check out his purple pull rate.

Thanks for the 300 shows, much appreciated.
  • TDejaAuthor
    TDejaAuthor Posts: 107 Tile Toppler
    Options
    The Francine Frye version of Electro debuted in YOUNG ALLIES as part of the Bastards of Evil.

I am not making this up...YOUNG ALLIES featured Firestar, Gravity and some other younger characters and lasted for five issues.  She has shown up in other Marvel titles, most particularly the Nick Spencer SPIDER-MAN run.

As for the clue--it's obviously a reference to Jean LaFitte, perhaps the most important pirate in American history as he helped found New Orleans after he retired.  LaFitte was a Frenchman who founded a significant city with a strong French influence--the most important Frenchman in the Marvel Universe is Batroc, so four-star Batroc confirmed (although he deserves that five star slot now taken by a gender-swapped second rate second-gen villain who once proudly called herself a 'Bastard of Evil')