Comments

• weave45
    weave45 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    I have 1175 CP.  
  • HoundofShadow
    HoundofShadow Posts: 8,004 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    That's 47 pulls and approx 7 5* covers. If I were you, I won't pull because it's not going to change your game a lot. I would wait for Anniversary in October and see whether Okoye is in Fan Favourite Store.
  • KGB
    KGB Posts: 3,066 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Worst luck ever for me. 85 pulls and no Electro :'(:'(:'(
    I got 3 iHulks (saved as I have him fully covered) and 8 Doc Oc's (which gets him to 12 covers). First 7 5* were all Doc Oc's which is crazy. Ultimately I only got a 13% draw rate too which bites :s
    I'm down to 1800 CP and not sure whether to keep pulling for 1 Electro to use for PvP or just abandon pulling until she enters latest and suffer in PvE.
    I really wish these special release stores allowed you to favorite the character so you could at least obtain 1 cover via shards.
    KGB
  • weave45
    weave45 Posts: 9 Just Dropped In
    Options
    That's 47 pulls and approx 7 5* covers. If I were you, I won't pull because it's not going to change your game a lot. I would wait for Anniversary in October and see whether Okoye is in Fan Favourite Store.
    OK...I'll hold off....I'd rather take that chance on Okoye.  Thanks.
  • bonny79
    bonny79 Posts: 16 Just Dropped In
    Options
    16 pulls - 1 Elektro and 1 iHulk
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    One pull from an alliance reward got me a Doc Ock. It helped to even him out a bit at 3/2/3 so not too bad.
  • Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    3 pulls, got an Electro, stopped. Then thought: oh, don't I have Doc Ock at 4-4-4? Why not...drew 3 more pulls, got a Doc Ock...which was level 451. I'd forgotten I'd champed him. I've never used him!
  • Borstock
    Borstock Posts: 2,629 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KGB said:

OMG, I'd be furious.
  • Ptahhotep
    Ptahhotep Posts: 419 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Two pulls to get an electric fryer.
  • KGB
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Borstock said:
    KGB said:

OMG, I'd be furious.

I very much am. Today I needed to open 4 packs as part of daily quest so I opened 4 more in the store. No 5*s at all so now up to 0-89 with only 11 5* (12.3% draw rate). Odds of going 0-89 is .95^89 = .010 = 1%. Definitely not how I wanted to become a 1%er :'(
    Thing is, if I knew up front I would go 0-89, I would have gladly just paid 500 CP for 1 cover (assuming it was available like that).
    KGB
  • Anon
    Anon Posts: 1,455 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Jexy said:
    3 pulls, got an Electro, stopped. Then thought: oh, don't I have Doc Ock at 4-4-4? Why not...drew 3 more pulls, got a Doc Ock...which was level 451. I'd forgotten I'd champed him. I've never used him!
    I wish I could pull a 5* every 3 pulls 😕
  • helix72
    helix72 Posts: 992 Critical Contributor
    Options
    I debated for a while whether to pull from this store or not. My Doc Oc is 11 covers, my iHulk is champed at level 454, and I have no Electro yet. I have 8981 CP and 454 LTs.

Ultimately I decided not to pull:
    • I only need 12 more 4* Carnage covers to have enough shards to fully cover Doc Oc, and he's not meta regardless.
    • I don't think a few more covers for iHulk would really help me, and in fact I would be concerned about pulling too many and leveling him to a point where he starts tanking more colors over Okoye. Not to mention the introduction of Switch neutered iHulk to a large degree, at least in PvP.
    • Electro seems useful, but not meta, and with 454 LTs and a need to pull for Knull & Ronan once Switch leaves, I think I'll have a good shot at getting the covers I need there.
    I'd rather save my CP for the anniversary vault (more levels for Okoye, Apoc, etc) or a special vault that has some of my undercovered 5*s that have no feeders (currently Killmonger, Samurai Daken, Havok, and Heimdall). So...hoarding continues!
  • LucasRaven
    LucasRaven Posts: 47 Just Dropped In
    Options
    25 pulls, 2 electro (black). Not happy. Hoping to get 10 more pulls or so 
  • PiMacleod
    PiMacleod Posts: 1,743 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    Hah, totally forgot to post this here after I did it...

Probably because my results weren't that good.  Oh well.  But here it is!

https://youtu.be/WRbNSt-U3cE
  • Theghouse
    Theghouse Posts: 315 Mover and Shaker
    Options
    Pulled my 1 freebie and got an iHulk red and that's enough for this store. After spending all my CP on Wanda Colossus, I should be able to save up about 5000 CP by October for an anniversary vault which figures to be much better than this.
  • Sithforever
    Sithforever Posts: 144 Tile Toppler
    edited July 2021
    Options
    PiMacleod said:
    Hah, totally forgot to post this here after I did it...

Probably because my results weren't that good.  Oh well.  But here it is!

https://youtu.be/WRbNSt-U3cE
    Neena Thurman for Domino's. Annnd at least you didn't get Doctor Octopus. 
    1500 CP AKA 60 pulls got me 18%. 11 5s
    3 Immortal Hulk from 466 to 469
    2 Doctor Octopus from 468 to 470
    6 Electro 5 1 0
  • Alfje17
    Alfje17 Posts: 3,656 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited July 2021
    Options
    47 pulls: 4 champ levels for Doc Ock and my first Electro cover, while my 2-2-3 iHulk silently weeps in the corner, ignored and forgotten...
  • Jexy
    Jexy Posts: 52 Match Maker
    Options
    Anon said:
    Jexy said:
    I wish I could pull a 5* every 3 pulls 😕
    It's not usually like this for me! But I think the only time a long sequence of really bad draws has cost me a champ in LL is Havok, not such a bad one to miss out on, at least in retrospect. 
  • KGB
    Options
    KGB said:
    Borstock said:
    KGB said:

OMG, I'd be furious.

I very much am. Today I needed to open 4 packs as part of daily quest so I opened 4 more in the store. No 5*s at all so now up to 0-89 with only 11 5* (12.3% draw rate). Odds of going 0-89 is .95^89 = .010 = 1%. Definitely not how I wanted to become a 1%er :'(
    Thing is, if I knew up front I would go 0-89, I would have gladly just paid 500 CP for 1 cover (assuming it was available like that).
    KGB
    4 more pulls today because again I had to open 4 packs. Finally on the 4th pull I got an Electro Black.
    So 93 pulls to get 1 Black with 12 5* draws in total (1 Electro, 3 IHulk, 8 Doc Ocks). What a fiasco.
    KGB
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,141 Chairperson of the Boards
    Options
    KGB said:
    Beats my 0-for-71 streak in the Yelena store...   :'(