Game crash possibly related to R231 being installed on Kindle Fire

shardwick
shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
I went to the dentist today and then when I got back I decided to do my shield hop in Electro's pvp. I got a quick win and decided to do another quick battle and then in the middle of the match the game crashed on me which meant an automatic loss in my match which sucked. I tried to load MPQ up again and it crashed and gave me a "connection error to Amazon marketplace" or something like that. Tried to load it up one more time and at that time I guess the game installed the newest update. Finally was able to log back into the game and I lost a decent amount of points from the game crashing on me which would have put me at 1000 points or more.

Comments

• LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    @shardwick Did the issue fix itself?  I understand there are some ongoing Kindle Fire issues (in particular with older models) that have had some issues.  If you are still having problems, please reach out to customer support at mpqsupport@d3go.com and someone from the team can assist.  Thanks!
  • shardwick
    shardwick Posts: 2,121 Chairperson of the Boards
    @LakeStone I contacted CS and they told me that it was a mandatory update for everyone and it just happened to reset the game when I was doing a shield hop but they credited me with the next progression reward. I haven't had any issues with the game since it updated.
  • LakeStone
    LakeStone Posts: 1,377 Community Moderator
    @shardwick Good to hear!  Thanks for the update!