5* Colossus not reducing damage correctly

Aweberman
Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
There seem to be two issues with Colossus (Phoenix Five) yellow passive power Preservation. 

1. When the enemy team has Colossus, damage from the first match (and cascade) of the battle is not reduced. 
2. The description of the power says that “Colossus’s allies take … less match damage.” This seems to suggest that Colossus himself does not. Currently, however, he is also benefiting from the damage reduction. Perhaps this is intentional, in which case I’d suggest rephrasing the text of the power to make that more clear. 

Comments

• Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    The fact that Colossus continues to reduce match damage for himself — despite his massive health pool — is particularly difficult to cope with when he’s boosted. 
  • sambrookjm
    sambrookjm Posts: 2,106 Chairperson of the Boards
    I've also noticed that the damage reduction does not apply at all to Rogue when she jumps in front.  I tried Colossus/4-star Juggernaut/Rogue in the most recent PvE, and she took full damage when the enemy team matched the tiles that move her to the front.  No damage reduction from either her or Colossus.