Good third for Panthos?

captainheath
captainheath Posts: 239 Tile Toppler
I'm having a hard time getting Panthos to work as fast as I expected it to work in the Simulator.  Any suggestions for a third?

Comments

• entrailbucket
    entrailbucket Posts: 4,892 Chairperson of the Boards
    It's not a good/fast team for high-CL PvE because all 3 enemies have high health.  It can be fast in PvP depending on who the feature is. 

It works best when you can down one enemy quickly with match damage, because neither BP nor Thanos does anything at all until you kill somebody.

If you want to make it work you'd need a third who can do big passive/cheap single-target damage.  Thor would work but you'd have to babysit his health so it's probably not worth it.  Dr. Strange works against goons but not in simulator PvE.

Someone else can probably come up with something!
  • BriMan2222
    BriMan2222 Posts: 1,007 Chairperson of the Boards
    Immortal hulk for passive damage every turn. What scl are you playing? I tried them one time in scl 10 but the enemies have to much hp for them to be effective.
  • MadScientist
    MadScientist Posts: 317 Mover and Shaker
    Professor X or Onslaught for damage spikes? Heimdall to send the Panther airborne? IHulk?
  • ThaRoadWarrior
    ThaRoadWarrior Posts: 9,156 Chairperson of the Boards
    In simulator PVP, I like to run Apocalypse/Onslaught/Thano5, that way Apocalypse is immune to the stun, so his yellow will boost the Court Death damage. More of an alternate team for Thano5 than a third for Panthos. 

Invisible Woman is boosted, so she might be able to send Panther invis for you to trigger his move or be moved with enough health to eat a court death or two, but probably not.

Does throwing panther airborne still trigger it? I thought that stopped at some point.
  • Omegased
    Omegased Posts: 569 Critical Contributor
    i feel like Colossus is a good pick. he does HUGE match damage, and is a pretty snappy dresser.
  • Aweberman
    Aweberman Posts: 428 Mover and Shaker
    BP's black active is very strong when boosted.  Maybe bring along somebody that can generate additional black (though any 4* will die very quickly).