From the Vault Booster Crafting [Investigating]

Bubbles_CS
Bubbles_CS Posts: 332 Mover and Shaker
Only monocolored cards are available for booster crafting In the From the Vault set. After crafting all available uncommons and rares I find that there are colorless and multicolored cards that I don’t own and can’t craft. 

Comments

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Bubbles_CS - can you give an example? When I go through my possible 131 cards from the 3 Vault sets they seem to all be mono coloured. 
  • TheHunter
    TheHunter Posts: 274 Mover and Shaker
    I just looked and this seems true. I don't have all the FtV uncommons yet. In my Seize the Day event rewards I got a JUD reward pack - a guaranteed non-dupe. One of the available cards is colourless Tainted Wood (uncommon).
    When I go to booster crafting >From the Vault > Uncommons, I have three cards still to collect, and Tainted Wood isn't one of them.
    The only multi-coloured card in the set is Mirari's Wake (mythic) and this IS available for me to boost.
    So yeh, this is odd @Oktagon_Support what's up here?

• Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @Xucachris - true I missed that card. 

The JUD reward pack consists of 10 cards so you will get a duplicate after getting those 10 cards.
  • Magic:PQ Support Team
    Magic:PQ Support Team ADMINISTRATORS Posts: 3,259 Chairperson of the Boards

Hello everyone,

Thank you for the heads up and all the information provided, this issue is being investigated!

Marcela.