New UI and Steam

Options
XandorXerxes
XandorXerxes Posts: 340 Mover and Shaker
Having played with the new UI for a bit, I wanted to make a couple of comments as a Steam player. Mobile players may have similar impacts, I just don't know.

The biggest feedback I have is that you made it more complex for steam users to switch from PvE to PvP. We used to have a quick-swap option right above the missions - I could see all of the PvEs horizontally and click on a bar right above them to choose to swap to PvP right then and there where it would display all of the PvPs horizontally.

Now I still see all of the PvEs and PvPs horizontally, but there's no bar to click to swap. I have to back out to the new top-screen to choose which mode to go to. So instead of going from PvP screen -> PvE screen -> PvP screen I have to go PvP screen -> top menu -> PvE screen -> top menu -> PvP screen. Given that I've spent years of just clicking the banner and easy-swapping, you can imagine my frustration with the new format.

And second quick note - as mentioned in the bug section, Apocalypse's model now covers up the bottom corner (4 tiles) when in front. I have to mouse over where those tiles would be to see what they are. You can somewhat make out the tiles not in the very corner, but that one corner tile is totally obscured. It's not as bad on the enemy side (just 1 tile in this event). If there are other issues I haven't noticed or minded, though I'm still adjusting to that new top menu.