Compensation

OmniTron
OmniTron Posts: 48 Just Dropped In
edited May 2021 in MtGPQ General Discussion
"When there's an error that affects a player's final score in an event, Customer Support is only allowed to send you the difference in rewards from the next bracket (in personal ranking) as compensation. Unfortunately our system still doesn't allow us to credit you or your coalition with the missing points."

@Oktagon_Support , when will you allow customer support to reimburse the full difference in rewards caused by a bug in your game? 

And when will you reprogram your 'system' to credit players and their coalition with points lost caused by one out of the plenty bugs in your game?
Maybe @Marcella is motivated to explain why, after we invested time and effort, we are not correctly/reasonably/fairly reimbursed for lost time and efforts...

Best regards, 
OmniTron. 

Comments

• jtwood
    jtwood Posts: 1,285 Chairperson of the Boards
    This is the biggest irritant going
  • OmniTron
    jtwood said:
    What do you mean? My post is annoying, or the way they attempt to make up for in game losses by players due to bugs..?
  • jtwood
    OmniTron said:
    jtwood said:
    What do you mean? My post is annoying, or the way they attempt to make up for in game losses by players due to bugs..?
    The latter
  • OmniTron
    I'm sorry, I misspelled your name, @Marcela
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    Compensation decisions are likely made by D3Go!, not Oktagon. They handle the $$ — so those kinds of things are controlled by them. Marcela wouldn’t be the one you ask. You would need to ask someone in the D3Go! team. 

(Same goes for rewards for the record)
  • Tremayne
    Tremayne Posts: 1,607 Chairperson of the Boards
    @bken1234 - thank you for clarifying that. Now I understand the inconsistencies, where compensation is promised on these forums which are not honoured by the support desk.
  • KrizzB
    KrizzB Posts: 91 Match Maker
    None of this explains how some players have been able to get top tier rewards from support by being adamant enough, while most others get the standard treatment of "sorry, policy states we can only give you the next bracket up" 
  • bk1234
    bk1234 Posts: 2,924 Chairperson of the Boards
    edited June 2021
    KrizzB said:
    None of this explains how some players have been able to get top tier rewards from support by being adamant enough, while most others get the standard treatment of "sorry, policy states we can only give you the next bracket up" 
    Can you PM me proof of this? (Please include the entire support conversations beginning to end)
  • jtwood
    bken1234 said:
    KrizzB said:
    Can you PM me proof of this? (Please include the entire support conversations beginning to end)
    If only the game stored our conversations long enough to actually facilitate this type of request...