Kelvinkhr
Kelvinkhr Posts: 145 Tile Toppler
edited May 2021 in Speculation and Concepts

Sin (Sinthea Schmidt)

4 Star (Legendary)

Health: Moderate
Match damage: High

Malicious Intent 9  AP
Sinthea Schmidt remains true to her heritage as the daughter of the Red Skull as she puts her plans into motion. Place three 3-turn enemy Countdown tiles on the board that creates three enemy Strike tiles of strength 1 and a strength 90 friendly Strike tile when it expires. 

(PASSIVE) When an enemy Countdown tile is matched or destroyed, deals 900 damage to the enemy and gains an additional AP in the color of the tile.
(At level 70) 
  • Level 2: Places four 3-turn enemy Countdown tiles...a strength 100 friendly Strike tile when it expires.
  • Level 3: (PASSIVE)...deals 1100 damage to the enemy and gains two additional AP in the color of the tile.
  • Level 4: Places four 2-turn enemy Countdown tiles...a strength 110 friendly Strike tile when it expires.
  • Level 5: Places four 1-turn enemy Countdown tiles...a strength 110 friendly Strike tile when it expires. (PASSIVE)...deals 1300 damage to the enemy and gains three additional AP in the colour of the tile.

Fatal Reversal 9  AP
Sin turns the enemy’s strength against them. Destroys a random enemy tile and creates three similar friendly tiles of strength 90. 

(PASSIVE) When an enemy Countdown tile expires, create a friendly Strike tile of strength 90 and improve a random friendly tile by 10.
(At level 70) 
  • Level 2: Destroys a random enemy tile and creates three similar friendly tiles of strength 110.
  • Level 3: (PASSIVE) When an enemy Countdown tile expires, create a friendly Strike tile of strength 110 and improve a random friendly tile by 20.
  • Level 4: Destroys two random enemy tiles and creates three similar friendly tiles of strength 130. (PASSIVE)...create a friendly Strike tile of strength 110 and improve two random friendly tiles by 20.
  • Level 5: Destroys three random enemy tiles and creates three similar friendly tiles of strength 130. (PASSIVE)...create a friendly Strike tile of strength 130 and improve two random friendly tiles by 30.

High Ambitions 10  AP
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree and like her father, Sin has some great ambitions. Creates three 8-round Countdown tiles that deal 1500 each when they expire.

(PASSIVE) When an enemy tile is matched or destroyed, reduce the timer on a random High Ambitions Countdown tile by 1.
(At level 70) 
  • Level 2: Countdown tiles deal 1750 each.
  • Level 3: Countdown tiles deal 2000 each.
  • Level 4: Countdown tiles deal 2250 each.
  • Level 5: Countdown tiles deal 2500 each.

Comments

• Akoni
    Akoni Posts: 789 Critical Contributor
    I like this one. I instantly thought of pairing her with any combination of 4* Captain Marvel, Sabretooth, and Polaris. Her power set is Countdown tile-focused with my favorite being her black passive power. This would reek havoc in PvE against non-matchers.

Sin was on my list of characters to do something with, but I couldn't think of anything. I am certain this is better than anything I would have come up with.