5* Progression - A Fair Way to Progress

TeamUltima
TeamUltima Posts: 39 Just Dropped In
Hi Everyone,

I had an idea a while ago and it still seems like a good idea now so I thought I'd post it here.

Although I'm enjoying my 5* roster (currently 11 champ'd) I find progress on Classic Characters to be entirely lacking. I think for an idea to work it has to be agreeable to both the players and the guys in D3. So hear me out;

When a new character is introduced they appear in a token store along side two other Classic 5* characters. What if whenever the new character goes from this store they are replaced with a players favourited 5* along side two other random classics?

That way, when you pull a 5*, you're never garenteed your favourite but at least ther will be a 1/3 chance.

Regardless of whether your favourite 5* appears or not, we NEED to narrow down the pool of Classic 5* characters we're pulling from in order to make any reasonable progress.

IMHO these type of token stores need to be a permanent fixture on whatever rotation period you guys are happy with e.g 1 day, 3 day or 5 days with different characters each rotation

I hope others agree this is a good and fair idea because we really do need to be able to progress our Classic 5* characters at more than a snails pace. Thanks for reading,

R-i-c-h-a-r-d